• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish update- new update post 62- 19th Jan

Just thought I would update on this lovely (all be it currently manky) lady because she needs your vibes.

I can't seem to touch her dental pain at the moment (at least, I'm presuming its dental because of the drool) and her Metacam dose is increasing- today she has had 6 drops, which is by far the most she has ever had. As a result of feeling crummy she is producing mounds of excess cecals (which is what is making her manky because she then lies on them).

I don't know what else to be doing for her because she is still such a mischief. she only recently had a dental, but its not spurs related because she is maintaining a good and healthy weight, but her fur is looking good and then rough and then good again, depending on how she feels.

Another possibility is that this could be related to her gut more than teeth because of her metabolism issues, but to me it feels like its teeth.

She also caught her nail this morning and gave herself a trauma.

She'd love some love from you, I'm totally sure!

Just thought I would update on this lovely (all be it currently manky) lady because she needs your vibes.

I can't seem to touch her dental pain at the moment (at least, I'm presuming its dental because of the drool) and her Metacam dose is increasing- today she has had 6 drops, which is by far the most she has ever had. As a result of feeling crummy she is producing mounds of excess cecals (which is what is making her manky because she then lies on them).

I don't know what else to be doing for her because she is still such a mischief. she only recently had a dental, but its not spurs related because she is maintaining a good and healthy weight, but her fur is looking good and then rough and then good again, depending on how she feels.

Another possibility is that this could be related to her gut more than teeth because of her metabolism issues, but to me it feels like its teeth.

She also caught her nail this morning and gave herself a trauma.

She'd love some love from you, I'm totally sure!

I have to be first to offer little Wish loads and loads of vibes. Wish i could suggest something Sky :(

Lots of love Wishy!

ETA: i was only looking at the pics of them all as babies last night :love:

Last edited:
I have to be first to offer little Wish loads and loads of vibes. Wish i could suggest something Sky :(

Lots of love Wishy!

ETA: i was only looking at the pics of them all as babies last night :love:

Gray! Yesterday, whilst talking to a vet about Fizz's post mortem report it mentioned something (will explain more at a later date when more results come back) and then mentioned the vets in Bristol to get them to do it for Flame and Wish so you might actually have been able to meet her in the flesh. Alas for you, I said no for now :lol:

Also, thank you Judy :)

Gray! Yesterday, whilst talking to a vet about Fizz's post mortem report it mentioned something (will explain more at a later date when more results come back) and then mentioned the vets in Bristol to get them to do it for Flame and Wish so you might actually have been able to meet her in the flesh. Alas for you, I said no for now :lol:

Also, thank you Judy :)

Sky! :D

Ya miserable mare :lol: Get yo backside down this end of the world :)

Make sure you email me what you know please :) My vets are getting fed up of me passing on info to go into Ginger's records :lol:

Lovely little Wish. I need a picture of the trio as my wallpaper me thinks...

oh little darling Wish - lotsa get better vibes & noserubs -we adore you sweety girl!
Socks - your'e not forgotten - snuggles sweety!:love::love::love:

Back