• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish update- new update post 62- 19th Jan

aaah bless you!:) Thats great news too - hopefully she will be able to regulate her body temp & get her teeth sorted to enable her to keep her weight up & improve some more...
wonderful news the vet is pleased...really encouraging...:D

Hugs & Noserubs to you both!:love:

Not sure if Sky-O will appreciate her nose being rubbed :lol:

That aside, Sky-O - you know how i feel about Wish, so i'm really chuffed she's doing as well as she is right now :)

Not sure if Sky-O will appreciate her nose being rubbed :lol:

That aside, Sky-O - you know how i feel about Wish, so i'm really chuffed she's doing as well as she is right now :)

:lol:

Thanks chelle and Graham.

I feel like I'm on a permanent rollercoaster with her, all the time. Even though yesterdays news was not hugely positive with regards to her inner workings, the dental side is positive as is how well she looks and how chuffed my vet was with her.

I went out and got a 'Wish pocket' yesterday (which I think is supposed to be some sort of chincilla bed or something) but she hasn't used it yet I don't think. Didn't appreciate the effort. Some rabbits are so ungrateful. :lol:

I feel like I'm on a permanent rollercoaster with her, all the time. Even though yesterdays news was not hugely positive with regards to her inner workings, the dental side is positive as is how well she looks and how chuffed my vet was with her.

I think it's going to be a case of taking it a day at a time. I know she's on borrowed time, bless her, but every day she's with you, she knows your trying to help :)

I went out and got a 'Wish pocket' yesterday (which I think is supposed to be some sort of chincilla bed or something) but she hasn't used it yet I don't think. Didn't appreciate the effort. Some rabbits are so ungrateful. :lol:

They can be can't they eh? Biscuit has so many toys i've bought him over the past few months, they aren't fun enough for him..however a cardboard tube filled with hay and a few pellets...it's like xmas ! :lol::lol::lol:

Wish looks as if she is having lots of fun and getting a lot of love from you, which is the most important thing.
Some bunnys aren't with us for very long but they bring a lot of love and leave a lasting impression which will one day make us smile at their memory.

They are lovely pictures of Wish and she looks a lot like my Marshmallow.

Wish looks as if she is having lots of fun and getting a lot of love from you, which is the most important thing.
Some bunnys aren't with us for very long but they bring a lot of love and leave a lasting impression which will one day make us smile at their memory.

They are lovely pictures of Wish and she looks a lot like my Marshmallow.

Here Here

Yeh, sorry, I shouldn't be moaning about it all when she is happy, sorry.

noooooooo! Not like that :)

You don't have anywhere else to vent, so talk to us about it. Thats the purpose of this place, surely? And this thread is about any updates pertaining to Wish - good or (!) bad.

Yeh, sorry, I shouldn't be moaning about it all when she is happy, sorry.

Your not moaning. Your worried and warn down, which means this forum is exactly the right place for you to be.

Your pictures of this motley crew kept me going when I lost Hopper.

day, 09:00 AM #21
GrahamL
Mama Doe

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelle View Post
aaah bless you! Thats great news too - hopefully she will be able to regulate her body temp & get her teeth sorted to enable her to keep her weight up & improve some more...
wonderful news the vet is pleased...really encouraging...

Hugs & Noserubs to you both!
Not sure if Sky-O will appreciate her nose being rubbed

That aside, Sky-O - you know how i feel about Wish, so i'm really chuffed she's doing as well as she is right now

:lol::lol::lol::lol: why ever not?
Its a special loving gesture....:lol::lol::lol:

Its wonderful that her teeth news is positive news...as for her inner workings.....you can only take each day as it comes...she is in the best safest most caring loveable hands beings with you.....and with all the ups & downs I can imiagine how emotional it is for you...I hope it makes you feel alittle bit better by expressing yourself & Wish'es news on RU....we are all here to support you...Im so sorry its all up & down...so very hard....BUT the wonderful news is she is with you (and we all jealous!:lol:)...being cared for by you & your vet and has the best chance of life with you. She is another very special bun who is a little fighter and am sure will be around for a while yet....so enjoy her! :love:

The "Wish pocket" ...sounds cute...and she hasnt used it yet!:roll: Honestly, all this effort! Like Graham L said - a cardboard box & its christmas!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hope she uses it soon & you can get a pic of her in it! Bless her!:love::love::love:

Sending tons of vibes for Wish and hugs for you.

I hope that the only news you get from now on is good news! :love:

Wish in her pocket (obviously its not really a pocket, mum thinks it looks more like a shoe) :D When I went out this morning there was a poo in it so she had used it. Right now though she is preferring to be buried under half a hundred wieght of hay. Hay tunnels seems to be her newest game.

040.jpg

Thanks gwaterhouse :)

My brother has just witnessed Wish making a nest :| GOD I hope this is a false pregnancy!

She looks gorgeous!!

Sky-O - :( i pray its a false pregnancy too, that just wouldn't be good :(

The pictures of Wish are lovely, thanks for sharing. I'm sorry her condition has been so worrying, but you are certainly giving her the best possible life. :love: :love: Good to see you back posting - your post on the arrival of the Funny Bunnies book was the first I was on when I joined the Forum. :wave:

Wish in her pocket (obviously its not really a pocket, mum thinks it looks more like a shoe) :D When I went out this morning there was a poo in it so she had used it. Right now though she is preferring to be buried under half a hundred wieght of hay. Hay tunnels seems to be her newest game.

040.jpg

:love::love::love: She looks gorgeous in her new shoe/pocket-mobeel!:lol:
Bless her....and little poops - always a good thing!:love:
It looks so comfy - makes me wanna jump right in with her!

Lotsa noserubs little Wish!:love:

aaaah - goodness - i do hope she is not pregnant.:cry:

Lets just hope she makes lotsa tunnels & is is just playing...

Thanks for the wonderful pics Sky-O:wave:

Awww :love: So sorry to hear all this stuff going on with Wish :( I remember the thread where you decided to keep her :love: She is a special little bunny, I wish you both the best of luck x

Thanks guys :) I posted a thread with some videos of Wish yesterday http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=244459

This morning she wouldn't come out and see me and was just enthralled in her hay tunnel/nest, so I threw in some food, which she chowed down on and then lured her out with dandelion leaves and all seems well and she is very bright. As my mum put it 'I may have to accept that Wish will always be strange', which sounds about right :lol:

Thanks guys :) I posted a thread with some videos of Wish yesterday http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=244459

This morning she wouldn't come out and see me and was just enthralled in her hay tunnel/nest, so I threw in some food, which she chowed down on and then lured her out with dandelion leaves and all seems well and she is very bright. As my mum put it 'I may have to accept that Wish will always be strange', which sounds about right :lol:

My mum said the exact same thing about Poppy when we were having so many probs with her behaviour (as opposed to Wish's health probs) - but the same is true. Accepting them for who they are, quite refreshing really. :) I think you are doing a wonderful job with her and she is lucky to have found you, she is clearly feeling happy and cared for, what more can we ask for x

Yes, it does make it easier. I just find it disconcerting when they act different from how you expect them to, based on how they have previously acted. Normally that raises warning alarms, but for Wish its almost 'Just Wish' now, as opposed to 'hmm, what's wrong'.

And thanks :)

Back