• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WindWhistle Warren: Bunny Baskets ALL GONE CHRISTMAS ONES SOON!!

Baskets were sent this afternoon everyone :wave: 2nd class recorded :)

Also, 8 baskets are being sold to a friend, Donna.

THERE ARE ONLY 6 BASKETS LEFT!!! :wave:

With their only being 6 left would I be able to ask for 3? :oops:
The buns are crying out for one each and I told them they might not be able to but they forced me to ask anyway :oops:

Well there was a riot in the hurricanhoney household tonight as I wasn't opening the parcel quick enough for the treat munchers. :roll: They loved those carrot coloured crunchies even Frankie who is a bit off his food at the moment. Thanks again.

Well there was a riot in the hurricanhoney household tonight as I wasn't opening the parcel quick enough for the treat munchers. :roll: They loved those carrot coloured crunchies even Frankie who is a bit off his food at the moment. Thanks again.

Excellent!! I am so pleased! Im in the middle of sorting out the christmas ones now :D they're going to have more in them :) did you like your gift for being my first customer :p

Excellent!! I am so pleased! Im in the middle of sorting out the christmas ones now :D they're going to have more in them :) did you like your gift for being my first customer :p

How exciting I will probably be buying more for Christmas as I will be treating whatever foster buns I have. I think I must have fed the gift to the bunnies in the excitment:oops:

The baskets arrived yesterday and I gave them to my buns as a bribe to go to bed it worked! They loved them and I found the remnants strewn over the place this morning boy did they have fun:lol:

Thank you very much.

Glad you guys enjoyed them! :)

Am going to post next batch on Monday.

Please could all those who have reserved a basket please pay..... I am about to update the first page (need to check paypal) ..... please also send your addresses.

Many thanks! :wave::wave:

Oh yay you have raised lots of money thats great! I will be getting a couple of xmas ones for sure :)

Oh yay you have raised lots of money thats great! I will be getting a couple of xmas ones for sure :)

Super! I am sorting out lots more treaties for the Christmas ones so they might cost a bit more but you will get lots for your money :) I cant wait for all the new bits to arrive so I can put the photos up!! :D :love:

Back