• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Apple Sticks* for sale in aid of Honeybunnies u/d All gone for now :(

Hi guys, I'm afraid that for now at least there will be no more sticks for sale :(:cry:

I'm away this Sat-Tue but when I return I will ask around and see if I can find another few trees to prune. If I do I will of course post something on the forum to let everyone know :D

received mine just now! bisc and matt knew straight away and were running round my feet! :lol::love: and then ches and maisie could smell them and started wheeking!! :love:

thank you :wave:

hope you can find some more!

xxx

Hi guys, I'm afraid that for now at least there will be no more sticks for sale :(:cry:

I'm away this Sat-Tue but when I return I will ask around and see if I can find another few trees to prune. If I do I will of course post something on the forum to let everyone know :D

Eeeeek, time to put Alfie and Bubbles on half rations I think. :lol::lol::lol: They still love 'em. :love:

:shock::shock::shock:

What am I going to do?

My bunnys :love: them. When I ran out (between orders) my lawn suffered the consequences of two bunnys having a tantrum.

I've got my fingers crossed you find some more trees - I will definitely order some.

Just wanted to say a huuuuge thanks for these! Lily and Charlie go absolutely crazy for them! They love stripping the bark!

If you find any more trees let me know!

So glad you have raised so much money for Honeybunnies!:love:

My Dad brings a pile of them off his tree for Louie every week.

He reckons he wont have a tree left soon!

Back