• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilkinsons for bunny stuff

Hutches? no hutches at mine?

all the hammy,fish and cat stuff is good :) local pet shop in my town is probably where i get most off my stuff,pets at home do the best tunnels though...

Hutches are only on the website

Our wilko has just started to stock bun stuff, i bought my two some willow balls, oat hay and i bought some toys/mirrors for ruby.
Off there tommorrow to get some more stuff :D
xx

I wentt into the one at Torquay.Very excited as never been in a Wilkinsons before!!There was a hutch...ok I suppose, a chicken coop which was ace but not much other pet stuff.:(
And the ironing board cover I bought was too small.:evil:
Saw a lovely kids chair for the buns though!! I thought when ****** chops empties the shed, I promised one for the bunnies when they move in!!

A friend of mine works for Wilkinsons and was telling me that they have recently extended their pet range. We have 1 opening in our town next week so I will be going for a look.

Saw a lovely kids chair for the buns though!! I thought when ****** chops empties the shed, I promised one for the bunnies when they move in!![/QUOTE]

:thumb:

Thanks to this thread

I'm going to phone my nearest Wilkinsons and ask them if they have rabbit stuff, that's better than going there and then feeling dissapointed

A friend of mine works for Wilkinsons and was telling me that they have recently extended their pet range. We have 1 opening in our town next week so I will be going for a look.

:D There's going to be a Wilkos in Alnwick? My dad lives in a village just outside there and visits almost everyday :lol: Finally I can shop at wilkinsons, there's none in Edinburgh! Thanks :lol: :wave:

Back