• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who cuddles there bunnies?

I have to be very careful now... if and when I cuddle my bunnies after being bitten on my eye lid. I think normal petting would be more sensible in future just to be on the safe side.

Alice is not cuddly. She was pre-spay. But I had to tube feed her afterwards as she was so poorly and wouldn't/couldn't eat. I don't think she has ever quite forgiven me. I'm allowed to nose boop her though. Janis will have strokes but expects edible payment. Cooper is my pirate bunny, not only because he only has one eye, but because he likes to sit on my shoulder like a parrot. He had a ENT infection last summer, in his poorly state he fell sound asleep in my arms. I'm glad he is better now but I cried little tears of joy at having him so snuggly on me.

My grey and white bunny gets terrified of me sometimes she will accept cuddles but other times she will totally freak out and run away not wanting to be touched at all. I recused her from a woodland and I didn't even need to try catch her, I just picked her up. I'm booking her in for a spay today.

Most rabbits don't like enforced 'cuddles' and would rather have any contact on their terms. Let them come to you and sit on your lap if they want to.

Back