• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's Bensonlola??

I'll just get the blender out! How is everything? How are the rubber bunnies? If I'd thought thats the kind I'd have got and rubber piggies!! :roll:

:lol::lol: they are good. How are you and your furries? Got used to the mounds of poo yet?

Anything so long as it's got chocolate in :lol:

Hmm....now I fancy a mug of hot chocolate with squirty cream and a flake on top, and a slice of chocolate fudge cake with ice cream, and a large bar of dairy milk.....that'll do for starters!

Barf!! and I'm a hardened chocoholic!! :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: they are good. How are you and your furries? Got used to the mounds of poo yet?

I think I need to buy a second brown bin for the garden waste - thats what I smuggle the poo out in!! Everybody good. The guinea girls are spending more time in the summerhouse so I think I should soon only have one cage to clean rather than an indoor and an outdoor. Bunnies are gettin soooo cheeky. Had both sat on me today demanding some of my digestive. Lola almost into my mouth for some and Benson actually managed to steal it out of my hand. I took it off him and finished it!!! :mrgreen:

I think I need to buy a second brown bin for the garden waste - thats what I smuggle the poo out in!! Everybody good. The guinea girls are spending more time in the summerhouse so I think I should soon only have one cage to clean rather than an indoor and an outdoor. Bunnies are gettin soooo cheeky. Had both sat on me today demanding some of my digestive. Lola almost into my mouth for some and Benson actually managed to steal it out of my hand. I took it off him and finished it!!! :mrgreen:

Awww :D little monkeys!! Just sneak it in other people's bins :lol: aww that'll be handy my guinea girlies are outside at the minute too

I am in the presence of greatness!! Hows the gang? Are you watching X Factor?

No, Merlin. Can catch up on the X factor tomorrow afternoon.

Have you looked at my piccies of the boys yet? They were taken this afternoon.

They nearly took my fingers off for their Fenugreek Crunchies tonight :shock:

No, Merlin. Can catch up on the X factor tomorrow afternoon.

Have you looked at my piccies of the boys yet? They were taken this afternoon.

They nearly took my fingers off for their Fenugreek Crunchies tonight :shock:

Headin there now! What are these magical Fenugreek crunchies? I look for them but cant find any!

I don't suppose my paltry choc ice really counts on the true chocoholic's scale? :oops::oops: I've recently rediscovered them and can't get enough. :D Haven't tried the ones with chocolate ice-cream inside yet....

I don't suppose my paltry choc ice really counts on the true chocoholic's scale? :oops::oops: I've recently rediscovered them and can't get enough. :D Haven't tried the ones with chocolate ice-cream inside yet....

It's pretty lightweight but you can build yourself up to something more hard core!

Back