• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's the line between being a bunny lover and a hoarder?

She was going to ring me tomorrow night after my lads neuter. I'm excited but am wondering what on earth I have done - 1 turned into 2 turns into 3 which will of course have to turn into 4 :lol:

She was going to ring me tomorrow night after my lads neuter. I'm excited but am wondering what on earth I have done - 1 turned into 2 turns into 3 which will of course have to turn into 4 :lol:

yeah it's all downhill from here :lol: once you have any more than a pair numbers become irrelevant. Ooo I got an email back from Pawz as well about fostering, we're going to set up a home visit :D

personally i think a hoarder is someone who keeps collecting animals even when they cant give them basic care.... if i took on another animal right now i would be a hoarder because i would be comprimising my existing family by adding another to satisfy some i want need and not putting them first...

i dont have time or money to devote to more animals, so the ones i have are plenty enough for me.

anyone who can provide the basics for more animals is lucky :lol: and im dead jealous.. wish i could retire and spend all day with a houseful of pets :love:

aww, do you know what you're going to call Jingle? Or are you keeping the name?

I may have a new home for him which I hate to say is even better than living with me - house bunny with a bun proof garden to run around in and a wife. Going to see if they get on. This is only cause I was talking to vet when I first took him on and she said she knew someone whos male bun had died. But if they don't bond I am happy for him to live with me, he's so sweet, and I said that if anything ever happened they are to bring him back to me.

I may have a new home for him which I hate to say is even better than living with me - house bunny with a bun proof garden to run around in and a wife. Going to see if they get on. This is only cause I was talking to vet when I first took him on and she said she knew someone whos male bun had died. But if they don't bond I am happy for him to live with me, he's so sweet, and I said that if anything ever happened they are to bring him back to me.

aww :love::love::love: will you still get Timmy?

I agree with whats already been said. Just wanted to add that my view of a hoarder is what I've seen on tv in the news - its someone who has not neutered any of the animals and so they have bred and none have vet treatment. The home is full of feces and urine everywhere that hasn't been touched in months and months.

I must admit when I haven't hoovered and there is hay and stray poops everywhere I feel very self-conscious of being seen as a hoarder/bad mommy. But i know this is not true and its just my worries.

I must admit when I haven't hoovered and there is hay and stray poops everywhere I feel very self-conscious of being seen as a hoarder/bad mommy. But i know this is not true and its just my worries.

hoovering is bad!!! dont you know they LOVE old hay off the floor :no:

well thats what Alvin told me.. and whenever i mess with the room holly gets most vocal grunting.... bunnies dont lie :p

Back