• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We need lots of vibes for Wesley please/ just a sprain

He is still really struggling :(

He eats if I hand feed him on my lap, so I think it is just that he doesn't want to walk and stand at the food bowl :?

His good leg is really splaying out now and his back is very twisted. I hope that as it heals his good leg starts to go back in position, but if anything it looks worse today than yesterday :(

This might sound like an odd question, but would it be worth seeing about a wheely trolley for him just while he recovers from the sprain?
At least the he wouldn't hurt just trying to stand poor little chap.
Give him a nose rub for me :love:

This might sound like an odd question, but would it be worth seeing about a wheely trolley for him just while he recovers from the sprain?
At least the he wouldn't hurt just trying to stand poor little chap.
Give him a nose rub for me :love:

I think that would take months as he would need to go for measuring etc. I'm also not sure how well it would work for him because of the curve in his spine between his shoulders :?

Last edited:
I think that would take months as he would need to go for measuring etc. I'm also not sure how well it would work for him because of the surve in his spine between his shoulders :?

******. Thats me out of ideas then :oops:
I think he's putting it on for some of Elwoods yummy baby food from a spoon ;)

No you haven't missed anything :lol:

Wesley is bright and eating but is still struggling to get about - not that he's letting the inconvenience of another twisted foot stop him. His spine is still really twisted and the leg is completely in the wrong place. I really hope he is able to get it better than it is now or his mobility is going to be seriously compromised and he is such a young bunny :(

He was such a binky bun but binkies are out the question at the moment. He's coping so well bless his little heart, but we have our fingers firmly crossed he will improve some more :)

Glad he is coping well :) and hope he continues to improve.

If I do get to come up and visit soon I won't spend to much time with the rabbits honest :oops:

Wesley is finally feeling a little better :D

he still isn't able to get about as well as before but is definately improving. Yesterday he did a little head shake and bum wiggle for the first time in a week :love::love:

Back