• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We is waiting for a delivery!

Dudley: Oh no way I didnt realise yous had 2 cars :shock: I thought the original had had a spray job!!! Dats even cooler 2 car loads is better than one. Dats 8 Bucks for our camping trip!!! Susie Bun is you letting Spenser come wif us? see wot I wrote on post 48! I fink Dandelion should come he could paint some scenery pictures for his gallery...and it will keep him away from Daisy while I is away!!!

Alfie: I likes to be able to choose my wheels to suit my mood. :D I can't wait to go camping now. We don't have to use one of those portaloo things though do we? :shock: Or can we bring our own litter trays? And if any bun has a bad case of wind, they should sleep outside the tent. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: You cruel bunny owner.

Perhaps I should see if Alfie will take Gus and Dinky with him next time he cruises over to Bas Vegas on a Saturday night. ;)

Dinky is well up for it, Gus is scared the other bunnies will chase him, or look at him funny, or talk to him...

Alfie: I likes to be able to choose my wheels to suit my mood. :D I can't wait to go camping now. We don't have to use one of those portaloo things though do we? :shock: Or can we bring our own litter trays? And if any bun has a bad case of wind, they should sleep outside the tent. ;)

Dudley: Alfie mate.. dis is da great outdoors we can, poops where we likes :D Besides Daisy needs the litter tray more than me I dont want her stinking up my warren while I is away!!! We does need a rule of no pooings or weeings in da tent and strictly no windyness I has enough of that from Ms Pop Off Pants.

Daisy: Dudleeeeey... right dats it!! if you say one more nasty thing I is gonna head hump you and post the picture on here for everyone to see :evil:

Dudley: Pop Off Pants, Pop Off Pants :lol::lol: oops oh no :shock: Daisy no!! I didnt mean it :shock: oooh look over there some fenugreek crunchies!!! *runs off to hide*

Last edited:
Dudley: Alfie mate.. dis is da great outdoors we can, poops where we likes :D Besides Daisy needs the litter tray more than me I dont want her stinking up my warren while I is away!!! We does need a rule of no pooings or weeings in da tent and strictly no windyness I has enough of that from Ms Pop Off Pants.

Daisy: Dudleeeeey... right dats it!! if you say one more nasty thing I is gonna head hump you and post the picture on here for everyone to see :evil:

Dudley: Pop Off Pants, Pop Off Pants :lol::lol: oops oh no :shock: Daisy no!! I didnt mean it :shock: oooh look over there some fenugreek crunchies!!! *runs for to hide*

:lol::lol::lol: love this! Poor Dudley, you did deserve it thuogh!

Dudley: *currently typing on his iPhone while hiding in a box* Dinky welcome on board the more bucks the better :D I think you should try and convince Gus to come he'll be fine once we get some homebrewed carrot juice into him!! You can tell you's mummy that Me and Daisy are fine thank you apart from my need to stay hidden in this box for a while longer :lol:

Alfie:Good point, Dudley. Bubbles probably needs the litter tray more than I do too. ;) There's nooooo way she'd ever dare try humping my head though so I can divulge all her secrets on the camping trip.

Gus, me and Dudley are 'ard - we'll protect you. I'll tell them all about the pin in my leg and my time in prison and they'll soon scarper. ;)

Dudley: Oh no way I didnt realise yous had 2 cars :shock: I thought the original had had a spray job!!! Dats even cooler 2 car loads is better than one. Dats 8 Bucks for our camping trip!!! Susie Bun is you letting Spenser come wif us? see wot I wrote on post 48! I fink Dandelion should come he could paint some scenery pictures for his gallery...and it will keep him away from Daisy while I is away!!!

Sorry, Dudley, my reply must have got lost in the post (maybe its met Domino's delivery). The thing is, could we afford the petrol for Alfie to collect Spenser from Scotland? Also, Spenser's not quite one yet ... you would look after him????? :oops::oops:

Sorry, Dudley, my reply must have got lost in the post (maybe its met Domino's delivery). The thing is, could we afford the petrol for Alfie to collect Spenser from Scotland? Also, Spenser's not quite one yet ... you would look after him????? :oops::oops:

Dudley: hmm well if he's not one yet he could get a young buns railcard and Im sure we could pick him up at the nearest rail station! I'm afraid he will have to stick to the rule of no homebrewed carrot juice! dat is only for bucks older than one! We can introduce him to the ol' orange stuff at next years birthday bash for Big & Beige!!

Alfie Im looking forward to the gossip over a few sips of the ol' carrot juice ;)

Alfie:And I won't be held responsibubble if any bucks under the age of one sneak a sip of my carrot juice while I'm not looking. :angel:

Yes, Alfie is quite a car collector. :oops: He wants to be a guest presenter on Top Gear one day.

Alfie:Dandelion, you and Blackberry can have one of my cars if I can have your gazebo. I'd look good under a gazebo, pretty doe on one arm and a pina colada in the other hand. 8)

Dandelion: If it was up to me I'd say yes, but Clo is very fond of the gazebo we share, and would bite my bum if I swapped it. And Buttercup won't let Blackberry swap theirs either.

Dandelion: Hmmmmm....and car full of rowdy bucks, or a night with Daisy....which is a fella to choose?

Back