• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We is waiting for a delivery!

Domino they are saying it's been delivered, the company just wants to keep for themselves!!! Me wants it now!

Dudley: Dat is outrageous!!! You needs to get Morse and Captain Carrot on da case right now!!! You could also ask to borrow Beiges Go-Cart and goes to have a look for it youself!! I bet Beige could fit a tow bar so you could tow it back if you finds it!! Daisy is hoping it arrives at ours she said she will taste check any noms incase they has been poisoned!!

Dudley: Dat is outrageous!!! You needs to get Morse and Captain Carrot on da case right now!!! You could also ask to borrow Beiges Go-Cart and goes to have a look for it youself!! I bet Beige could fit a tow bar so you could tow it back if you finds it!! Daisy is hoping it arrives at ours she said she will taste check any noms incase they has been poisoned!!

Tibbsy: Oh deary me...has the postie man still not delivered yous delivery? I would be very upset and Mummy would be getting lots of feetsie stampings. Maybe if we all shout loud enuff then Morse would hear us?!

Echo : Tibbs darling, I wish you would calm down and behave like a grown-up bun. Morse is clearly far too busy solving important, government mysteries. I would suggest that this is a case for the two-foots, who will investigate this issue on our behalf.
Now bring me my slippers and pour me a Scotch wont you?

Tibbsy: Oh deary me...has the postie man still not delivered yous delivery? I would be very upset and Mummy would be getting lots of feetsie stampings. Maybe if we all shout loud enuff then Morse would hear us?!

Echo : Tibbs darling, I wish you would calm down and behave like a grown-up bun. Morse is clearly far too busy solving important, government mysteries. I would suggest that this is a case for the two-foots, who will investigate this issue on our behalf.
Now bring me my slippers and pour me a Scotch wont you?

Should that not be carrot juice?:lol:

Domino stupid delivery man says he came to our howse but he DIDNT. Its now going all the way back to the nice lady who posted it for us and shes having to send it monday, so i has to wait FOUR sleeps til its here :( but its not the nice ladys fault, its the silly driver. If i had that go cart id be up there as fast as Pebbles could pull me!:lol:

Pebbles You could do with losing a few pounds. You have a weigh in tonight.

Domino JABBIES! And no treats to reward us with for being good. Im not going to let her jab me for this!

Alfie: Silly delivery man. :roll: I'd go and pick the parcel up for you in my Porsche (and possibly do some tastings on the way home :angel:) but I'm all out of petrol. ;)

DSCF9778450x600.jpg

Domino Yes! Alfie lets go! I will bring carrot juice to power the vehicle!
Jelly You arent going anywhere until you have tidied your room!
Domino But MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM
Jelly NOW
Pebbles I wouldnt trust Alfie anyway, he would eats it all. We will just have to wait fatty bum bum
Domino What u call me?
Jelly ROOM.NOW.

Pebbles I wouldnt trust Alfie anyway, he would eats it all.

Bubbles says that you got that bit right. :lol::lol:

Graham, Alfie has a thing about those cars (we have two) and I think he plays with them more than the kids do. :lol::lol:

Bubbles says that you got that bit right. :lol::lol:

Graham, Alfie has a thing about those cars (we have two) and I think he plays with them more than the kids do. :lol::lol:

Excellent. I remember the first time i saw it, i got the biggest grin on my face:)

Should that not be carrot juice?:lol:

Echo: Now Graham, I'm sure you know as well as I do that carrot juice is a young man's game. Not for the likes of us, you know ;)

Tibbsy: Did someone say carrot juice?? Really??!! Mummy, Echo said carrot juice, is it true, is it??!! Ooh I love carrot juice, can I have some, can I??!!

Dudley: is that 'carrot juice' or is that 'homebrewed carrot juice' der is a huuuuge difference!! I know coz I has tried both at a few parties on here ;)

Daisy: If Alfie is going to help collect the nom noms... I mean present box I wants to go and help too!

Dudley: Yer and we all know what you'd be 'helping' yourself to!!! Domino DO NOT let her anywhere near your nom noms...they is not safe even when they is half in your mouth :shock::shock:

Dudley: is that 'carrot juice' or is that 'homebrewed carrot juice' der is a huuuuge difference!! I know coz I has tried both at a few parties on here ;)

Daisy: If Alfie is going to help collect the nom noms... I mean present box I wants to go and help too!

Dudley: Yer and we all know what you'd be 'helping' yourself to!!! Domino DO NOT let her anywhere near your nom noms...they is not safe even when they is half in your mouth :shock::shock:

Poor Daisy. You do tease you wifey bun, Dudley. Is she REALLY greedy? :wave:

Quite right, Domino - don't take any chances.:wave: You wouldn't, perhaps, just nod off at the crucial moment .... ? Perhaps you could organise a rota with your friends.

Back