• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We is waiting for a delivery!

Dudley: Dat is a cool tent Domino! Once the box has arrived we should take off somewhere Alfie could drive us! I shall start storing some carrots for some home brewed carrot juice. It will be good to get away from all those nagging does :D

Daisy: Dudley Bunneh dont you dare finks you is going off somewhere with the other Essex bucks. Last time you went missing you came back smelling of another Doe I is not putting up wif dat :evil:!!!

Dudley: Dat is a cool tent Domino! Once the box has arrived we should take off somewhere Alfie could drive us! I shall start storing some carrots for some home brewed carrot juice. It will be good to get away from all those nagging does :D

Daisy: Dudley Bunneh dont you dare finks you is going off somewhere with the other Essex bucks. Last time you went missing you came back smelling of another Doe I is not putting up wif dat :evil:!!!

I remember the thread about Dudley's 'affair.' :lol: I trust Daisy didn't have to go as far as hiring a lawyer?

Daisy: I is giving him the bunifit of doubt! BUT if he dares do it again he will feel my wrath and my teefs in his furry bottom!!!

Alfie: Sounds good to me (never mind what Daisy says). We could all go camping in the Lake District over the bank holiday, bucks only of course. :D

Dudley: Excellent idea Alfie! Shall we ask any of the other Essex bucks?How many can you fit in your car? I was gonna ask Dudley to cheer him up but he's all loved up now! Maybe Domino knows more he's probably met some when dey was boarding! I know Co-co and Truff down the road from me would be up for it if Matilda and Twinkle will let them come!

Dudley: Excellent idea Alfie! Shall we ask any of the other Essex bucks?How many can you fit in your car? I was gonna ask Dudley to cheer him up but he's all loved up now! Maybe Domino knows more he's probably met some when dey was boarding! I know Co-co and Truff down the road from me would be up for it if Matilda and Twinkle will let them come!

You will let your friends on the Forum know about your adventures, Dudley? :wave:promise not to tell Daisy ... you wouldn't be worried about her getting up to mischief while you're away???

You will let your friends on the Forum know about your adventures, Dudley? :wave:promise not to tell Daisy ... you wouldn't be worried about her getting up to mischief while you're away???

Dudley: well if you let Spenser come he can tell yous all about it!! We would look great out on the town together black and white we would pull all da does..

Daisy: DUDLEY!!!! I'm warning you :evil:

Alfie:[/B Probably only 4 of us at a push (2 in the front and 2 in the boot :lol:). I should trade my sports car in for a 7 seater bun carrier maybe....... ;)

Dudley: No way we needs a sports car for cruising!!! Cruising in a 7 seater bun carrier is not so cool!!!

Dudley: No way we needs a sports car for cruising!!! Cruising in a 7 seater bun carrier is not so cool!!!

Alfie: Yes, that's very true. Hoomin mummeh took us to the vet in one and we was so shameded that we made her park round the corner and walk us the rest of the way.

I still have my first car - if some bunny has a driving licence I can add them as a named driver on my bun-surance policy?? It has no indicators, so you need to use ear signals - as demonstrated in the photo.

DSCF6459450x600.jpg

So has this box arrived yet Domino? I want to eat .... oops I mean see.... what's in it. ;)

Alfie: Yes, that's very true. Hoomin mummeh took us to the vet in one and we was so shameded that we made her park round the corner and walk us the rest of the way.

I still have my first car - if some bunny has a driving licence I can add them as a named driver on my bun-surance policy?? It has no indicators, so you need to use ear signals - as demonstrated in the photo.

DSCF6459450x600.jpg

So has this box arrived yet Domino? I want to eat .... oops I mean see.... what's in it. ;)

Yay! Another Alfie car piccie! :wave::wave:

Dandelion: I am well jealous!!!! I haven't got a car!

Blackberry: Nor have I!

Buttercup: Neither of you is old enough for a licence :roll:

Clover: What's a car? Can you eat it?

Dandelion: I am well jealous!!!! I haven't got a car!

Blackberry: Nor have I!

Buttercup: Neither of you is old enough for a licence :roll:

Clover: What's a car? Can you eat it?

Biscuit: Did someone mention eating? Nom Noms!! Is a license food too? :D

Yay! Another Alfie car piccie! :wave::wave:

Yes, Alfie is quite a car collector. :oops: He wants to be a guest presenter on Top Gear one day.

Alfie:Dandelion, you and Blackberry can have one of my cars if I can have your gazebo. I'd look good under a gazebo, pretty doe on one arm and a pina colada in the other hand. 8)

Dudley: Oh no way I didnt realise yous had 2 cars :shock: I thought the original had had a spray job!!! Dats even cooler 2 car loads is better than one. Dats 8 Bucks for our camping trip!!! Susie Bun is you letting Spenser come wif us? see wot I wrote on post 48! I fink Dandelion should come he could paint some scenery pictures for his gallery...and it will keep him away from Daisy while I is away!!!

Dudley: Oh no way I didnt realise yous had 2 cars :shock: I thought the original had had a spray job!!! Dats even cooler 2 car loads is better than one. Dats 8 Bucks for our camping trip!!! Susie Bun is you letting Spenser come wif us? see wot I wrote on post 48! I fink Dandelion should come he could paint some scenery pictures for his gallery...and it will keep him away from Daisy while I is away!!!

Are you and Daisy all friends again after your little argument the other day..

My buns are not seeing this thread, they will feel deprived with no cars or gazebos or camping trips!

My buns are not seeing this thread, they will feel deprived with no cars or gazebos or camping trips!

:lol::lol::lol: You cruel bunny owner.

Perhaps I should see if Alfie will take Gus and Dinky with him next time he cruises over to Bas Vegas on a Saturday night. ;)

Back