• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wallace..making that difficult decision. UD Now at peace

My heart goes out to you. You have taken the pain of losing him to let him be free. Binky free Wallace and sending hugs to you at such a hard time. Xxx

So sorry to read this. You've been a guardian angel to that bunny, goodness knows how different his life would have been without you.

Sorry to hear this :cry: you did a very brave & selfless thing today. Sending hugs xxxx

Binky free Wallace xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet dreams Wallace. How lucky you were to have someone to help you in your darkest hour. Such a difficult decision but one that can only be made with love. I'm so very sorry :cry:.

I am so very sorry :cry: there are no words I can give that can help at this very sad time for you. :(
But sending you huge hugs of comfort xxxx

Binky free Wallace, dearly loved and cherished bun, you will be deeply missed. xxxx

Thank you everyone xx

I am struggling this morning, but through the sadness and tears I can feel relief that Wally is now free from his fight against this horrible illness.

We buried Wally in our garden this morning. He looked so peaceful.

:cry:.. Binky Free gorgeous boy. Xxxxx

I am so sorry, you'll be feeling wretched but it was the kindest decision you could have made for him

fee xxxxx

I'm so sorry you had to make that decision but it was your last act of love and desire to do what was best for him.:(

Back