• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes U/D 1/6 Wilson - enjoying time with Alice in the sunshine

Brilliant news!!!!:D,I'm so glad that Wilson seems to be on the mend.Hugs and noserubs for Wilson and Alice and hugs for you and your o/h x

Just caught up with the update on wilson, i havent been online for a while, but what good news that is!!
You must be so chuffed that he is getting on with things and proving the vets wrong....i know how good it feels when you see a wee bit of progress.
Hope he continues to improve and then me and you can share squinty head bunny tales with all the other RUers!!
xx

Wilson is a big fat bunny, I like that :thumb:

:lol::lol::lol: Bless you Jason - I think it's Alice that you think is a big fat bunny :shock: Wilson is actually not that big, where as Alice has always been on the large side - no matter what we do to ration her :?

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts again about Wilson - well our little trouper keeps on battling :) He's still having some rolling episodes, but nothing that is stopping him from battling on & enjoying the love of Alice :love:

He's been out again today with Alice to enjoy the sunshine - here's a couple of pics of him, spending time in the sun & enjoying spending time being loved by the love of his life :love:

DSCF3691.jpg

DSCF3695.jpg

Wilson says 'thank you everyone on RU for thinking of me & willing me better - your positive vibes, cuddles, kisses & nose rubs have done me the world of good :) xxxx

Aww Denise what lovely pics, i am so glad Wilson is still battling on and he genuinely looks happy even with his head tilt bless his little heart :love: :love: :love:

Back