• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for wee Blackberry U/D He's eating, pooping for England & bouncing about

You sound better already, Blackberry...now, get that tummy working and them poops a-comin!!!!!!!
Lots of snuggles.xxxxx

Good to hear you're nomming again, and making a good job of it by the sound of things. :) You have a lot of pooping to do to catch up with Buttercup. :wave: Keep us posted. :love:

Blackberry: Thank you for all the poopie vibes - they worked very well. I have done poops all over the conservatory! Mummy said she had put my litter tray in so that I could do them in there, but it was more fun spreading hay and poops all over the rug instead :D

Blackberry: Thank you for all the poopie vibes - they worked very well. I have done poops all over the conservatory! Mummy said she had put my litter tray in so that I could do them in there, but it was more fun spreading hay and poops all over the rug instead :D

:lol::lol:

Yay! Well done Blackberry! I'm sure that on this occasion mummy doesnt mind ;):p

Hurrah for the poops! Does Mummy really know the difference between your poops and Buttercup's? :?;) So pleased all is well with you, special little man. :love::love:

Hurrah for the poops! Does Mummy really know the difference between your poops and Buttercup's? :?;) So pleased all is well with you, special little man. :love::love:

I can tell Blackie & Butters poops apart cos Butter's are much large and lighter, the same with Dan & Clo - Dan's are larger and lighter, Clo's are smaller and darker. (Clo & Blackie eat more fresh stuff than the other two).

Can you tell I study the litter trays closely every day? :oops::oops::oops:

I can tell Blackie & Butters poops apart cos Butter's are much large and lighter, the same with Dan & Clo - Dan's are larger and lighter, Clo's are smaller and darker. (Clo & Blackie eat more fresh stuff than the other two).

Can you tell I study the litter trays closely every day? :oops::oops::oops:

You're not the only bunny poop obsessive.:wave::oops::oops: Spenser does the odd squidgy one even although he's eating more hay now, and it always plunges me into anxiety. I can't help feeling he does it deliberately sometimes, eg. just before I'm about to leave him for a few hours. :roll::roll:

I missed this earlier, sowwy, but I'm so pleased to hear that Blackberry is perking up. :love:

Blackberry sweetheart! I didn't know you were on a cease poop!! I'm so glad you are ok again, but don't do that to your poor mummy!

Back