• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for Milo: Good news now eating and pooing:)

He's still not pooing, just waiting for the vets to open then going to take him as soon as possible. I have been able to syringe some water into him and he did eat a few basil leaves and a little parsley this morning.

He's still not pooing, just waiting for the vets to open then going to take him as soon as possible. I have been able to syringe some water into him and he did eat a few basil leaves and a little parsley this morning.

Oh dear again :? :cry:

I really would advise he be Xrayed ASAP.
Sending lots of vibes

xx

Sue only just caught up with this..sending loads of vibes for his recovery.
An x ray to look for an obstruction would be a good idea

And re lino on walls..I use the sections of the play pen type runs all round edges of shed..it stops bunnies chewing the lino which I too have part way up walls.

Come on Milo and a hug for your mum xx

Thank you for all the vibes they seem to be working:D

We have poos again:D small but quite plentiful:oops:

He's had 2 more injections (1 gut stimulant and 1 painkiller) and he's now eating and drinking on his own. He has been given every dandelion in my garden and my mums.

The vet said he was well hydrated, which is good as I have syringed bowls full of water into him and she advised me to keep rubbing his tummy as it was still a bit gassy:oops: (which is easy for her to say - yesterday he was so poorly I could do anything, today when I picked him up he bit me - any advice on what to use on sore nipples, will be gratefully received :oops:

I have got more maxolon syrup and science recovery in case I need it (as well as pain relief)

Just checked on him again he's re-chinning the shed:roll:

I hope he will now keep those poos coming !!
Still sending vibes for him and this to inspire him.........

pooing.gif

:wave:

So glad he is on the mend.:) I was thinking about him all night. I told my rabbit whisperer about him who has taken on another of my dental buns and now she wants to know how he is too. We all want him to pull through so much.

Milo has a special place in all our hearts. I still can't believe that he was chained up under a tree when we went to rescue this little fella. Thank god he is now with you and getting the care he needs.

Naughty Milo - don't bite mummy, that's naughty but at least it's a sign that you seem to be ok again!

I hope he will now keep those poos coming !!
Still sending vibes for him and this to inspire him.........

pooing.gif

:wave:

:lol::lol:

He's still eating and drinking on his own, however, it's selective:oops: He likes his dandellions, kale and carrot, he won't touch the pineapple, not keen on pellets but he's been eating hay, which is a good sign. His poos are still a little odd size and shape. I've given him his meds today it took 2 of us to administer it, with Twinkle jumping all over me trying to be nosey:oops: you will be glad to know I've only sustained minor injuries:lol:

Milo has a special place in all our hearts. I still can't believe that he was chained up under a tree when we went to rescue this little fella. Thank god he is now with you and getting the care he needs.

Naughty Milo - don't bite mummy, that's naughty but at least it's a sign that you seem to be ok again!

Chained up under a tree? OMG :(

Glad he seems to be getting back to normal Sue :) xx

Glad he seems to be getting back to normal Sue :) xx[/QUOTE

He was tied up outside for about 3 days with a chain around his neck:shock: I had reserved him with Beth when Jill (Honeybunny) put out a request for urgent foster homes and so I fostered Twinkle (for about 5 minutes - then adopted her:lol:) But they didn't get paired up until August last year, because Twinkle was my housebun. They are so loved up:love: She hasn't stopped grooming him since he came back from the vets, he's getting spoiled, but he deserves it:love:

Glad he seems to be getting back to normal Sue :) xx[/QUOTE

He was tied up outside for about 3 days with a chain around his neck:shock: I had reserved him with Beth when Jill (Honeybunny) put out a request for urgent foster homes and so I fostered Twinkle (for about 5 minutes - then adopted her:lol:) But they didn't get paired up until August last year, because Twinkle was my housebun. They are so loved up:love: She hasn't stopped grooming him since he came back from the vets, he's getting spoiled, but he deserves it:love:

Tied up with a chain round his neck? What kind of @sshole would do that?

Better watch Twinkle, she'll be grooming his fur away lol ;)

I don't think Milo was the only rescue they took - I think the owner had got too many pets and was in breach of their tenancy, so their way of dealing with it was to put the pets outside :censored:

I'm watching Twinkle because I don't want her getting "blocked" up with his fur:roll: I kept them indoors on Friday night, I think Twinkle was exhausted she had flopped out next to him.

Back