• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please for Angel/ UD NOT GOOD NEWS P34

Im so sorry hope angel get well soon, i sure you and your vet will do everything for him. Lots of noses rubs and cuddles coming your way angel and im sure if your a gd biy mummy will buy you something nice :)

Update.

Mike has just been to check Angel and found what we think is a piece of bone on the vet bed next to him. The bone in his foot was worse this morning and sticking out more and we now wonder if it has broke and come through the hole in his foot. I'm in tears as I write this as Angel is just so special to us both he has always been our baby of all our gang and with him having so many problems and being blind he get's extra TLC.
Mike is taking the piece of bone with him at 4 oclock when he takes Angel to the vets...maybe we could have a few more special vibes for this special little man please.

Many Thanks.

Angel is on his way back from the vets it was bone that Mike found and he has Osteomyelitis and there is nothing that can be done for him, he is back there tomorrow and we have to decide where we go from here. Angel means so much to us we just can't let go, I'm devastated :cry:

Angel is on his way back from the vets it was bone that Mike found and he has Osteomyelitis and there is nothing that can be done for him, he is back there tomorrow and we have to decide where we go from here. Angel means so much to us we just can't let go, I'm devastated :cry:

Oh Maysie ((((hugs)))) :cry: poor Angel.

Back