• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Waffle please U/D she's home :) :)

Glad you have had such a positive update :) Hopefully the meds will start to work their magic soon. I have always found the overnight staff to be so dedicated and helpful so fingers crossed there will be even better news by morning x

The overnight vets at Walnut Tree were fantastic when I had to take one of the piggies in. So glad to hear Waffle is on the mend :D.

Waffle is home and settling back in her room. I want to thank everyone fir the vibes.

I called this morning and she had pooped, chewed her iv line out if her ear, rearranged her kennel and started eating :lol: I have baytril to give her twice a day as she had a slight temperature so it's more precautionary than anything else.

She has one loppy ear and one uppy ear at the moment but they said it should go back to uppy soon. She is so much better :)

Waffle is home and settling back in her room. I want to thank everyone fir the vibes.

I called this morning and she had pooped, chewed her iv line out if her ear, rearranged her kennel and started eating :lol: I have baytril to give her twice a day as she had a slight temperature so it's more precautionary than anything else.

She has one loppy ear and one uppy ear at the moment but they said it should go back to uppy soon. She is so much better :)

So pleased to hear that Waffle is home and doing well. Did they tell you why her ear was down? Bungee has the same problem, she came home from the vets yesterday, but her ear is still floppy this morning!

So pleased to hear that Waffle is home and doing well. Did they tell you why her ear was down? Bungee has the same problem, she came home from the vets yesterday, but her ear is still floppy this morning!

It's because she had a line for fluids in that ear and it's something to do with that but it should go back up.

Yayyyy great news :wave:

Back