• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Endeavour Please :-( *Warning Sore Hock Photo*

Ouch that looks sore :( sending lots of healing vibes your way Endeavour, and a gentle nose rub xxxx

Oh poor Endeavour :(
Jeez, I feel bad. Fiver's hocks were a good deal worse when we got here than the photo you posted. :( We got him cleared up with regular applications of neosporin but it took weeks. He is much better now, but I worry every time he stamps that he's going to exacerbate his condition. :cry:

Many vibes for Endeavour to heal fully and become your cheeky man again. It is such a cute picture of him cuddling with Eliza, although I know it's a form of him hiding. I hope she is not henpecking him while he's ill. :?

(((((((((((Healing feetsies vibes))))))))))))) xxxxx

Poor Endeavour :( I hope he feels more up to mischief soon! Best wishes for less arthritic pain and so a good hock recovery :)

Sorry I missed this yesterday - poor Endeavour, his hocks do look so sore. Sending him 'healing hock' vibes, bless him. Hope you are feeling a bit better too, Jane. xxx

Back