• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Emmy :( U/D 24/7 Feeling better

Just little ones but she is a little more alert than she was this morning. I think the baby food is doing her some good.

I'm just watching her now and she is in the litter tray munching on a little bit of hay.

Just little ones but she is a little more alert than she was this morning. I think the baby food is doing her some good.

I'm just watching her now and she is in the litter tray munching on a little bit of hay.

This sounds more positive, keeping up vibes for her and thinking of you too. Such a worry, especially at a weekend. Keep us posted with any more nomming and pooing developments. :wave: xxx

We have just given her one more lot of baby food so that I know she at least has something in her tummy. I will be praying that she is starting to get back to her normal self by tomorrow morning.

I don't think we are out of the woods yet but I think we have turned a corner. She is munching a little on some greens this morning but not an enthusiastically as usual.

I think one more round of medicine and baby food and keep an eye on her throughout the day.

Last edited:
We have done the medicine and baby food and she was fighting my OH the whole way which I hope is a good sign. I am covered with banana baby food :)

Looks like she is still doing little poops. How long does it usually take for a bun to start eating normally again after stasis?

Emmy has been eating a reasonable amount today but not with her normal enthusiasm so I am not sure if I still need to give her another dose of the meds that the vets gave me. What does everyone think?

Thank you too everyone who sent vibes and advice over the weekend. Emmy is back to her normal cheeky self and seems to have transformed into a hay nomming machine this morning :D

Back