• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Emmy :( U/D 24/7 Feeling better

Thank you for all the vibes. She is munching some hay at the moment. I am sitting here very quietly trying not to disturb her. I went out to the park for a little while because I was sure she could feel the stress coming off me.

She still isn't really eating. Had a piece of coriander this morning and some hay early but that's it. I'm so worried and don't know what to do. Have tried to syringe her some water but it just ended up all over me.

She still isn't really eating. Had a piece of coriander this morning and some hay early but that's it. I'm so worried and don't know what to do. Have tried to syringe her some water but it just ended up all over me.

Oh no, its always so stressful. You could give the vets a ring and see what they say.

Has she poo'd ?

What is her general demeanor like ?

She has been in the litter tray but I'm not sure about poo's. I am going to empty the tray in a minute so I can get a better idea over the next few hours.

She is very quiet in herself but isn't hidden under the shelf in the cage anymore. She also runs when I try to pick her up. At the moment she is laying down. Will be giving her some more meds when my OH gets home and can hold her for me.

I should add that she is grooming herself too.

Oh no, its always so stressful. You could give the vets a ring and see what they say.

I think they are closed. The vet told me that if she still isn't right by tomorrow morning to give them a call and bring her in. I am just so worried that my normally confident, cheeky little girl isn't herself today.

I've just given Emmy her second lot of meds and still no improvement. I think its going to be a long night and back to the vets first thing if she doesn't improve in the next 12 hours.

I've tried to give her pellets, crunchies, herbs, carrots & tops, apple twigs and dandelion leaves. Anything else I can try?

Does she look uncomfortable? Sometimes meds take a while to kick in, but if she seems in discomfort I would phone the emergency vet, to be honest. Any poos yet?

Bunnies will pick up on our anxieties, so try to seem relaxed with her. Oh, and how have you offered the herbs? Sometimes if you waft them in front of bun's nose they will take more of a notion for a nibble.

Did the Vet check her teeth ?

Has she poo'd yet ?

Is she drinking ?

Teeth were perfect according to the vets.

Still not sure about the poo. She has been in the litter tray a few times. I have changed it just now so I can keep an eye on it.

Not drinking either (although she did have sub cut fluids at the vets). I tried to syringe her earlier but I just ended up wet.

Back