• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Dave please..U/D I'M SO LUCKY!!!

I know I've said on another thread how lucky I am to live in a lovely village, and to have such wonderful neighbours....
Look what my neighbours came round with this afternoon...

A Get Well gift for little Dave. She'd gone out and hunted for some nice fresh dandelion leaves , bramble leaves and added some carrot and veg and done it all up in a little basket!!

I must have been very good in a past life to deserve such good neighbours, loyal family and fab Forum friends. Thanks to everyone for their support:love::love:
DSC00934.jpg

How lovely of your neighbours and I hope Dave enjoys it...he certainly deserves it after what he has been through Bless him :)

Dave sends everyone his love and says he's feeling fine now!!:D
I heard from my contact at the rspca this morning, and am relieved to know that they are doing a full refund on the bill. I wondered if they might quibble as I went to my own vet instead of taking him all the way back to the centre.

Oh Hilda, am really pleased for you. And that RSPCA are very fair like that, I've found, even if they didn't pick up on the initial problem, at least they have rectified it. Quite nice to have them around. Great news about Dave - hopefully he can go back to being a happy bunny now and normal! x

:wave: Glad Dave is feeling better (and cheekier, I bet) and your pocket is OK to get him lots of treats............:lol:

Dave is now well on the mend so I'm happy to discontinue this thread and post new pics of his latest adventure in Stories and Photos section when they've finished downloading. Thanks again for all the amazing support :D:D

Back