• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Dave please..U/D I'M SO LUCKY!!!

Well..no wonder the poor thing's traumatised and frightened. He'd been shot! The hard lump was an airgun pellet and the gritty feeling bits were shrapnel and pieces of his cheekbone. Too choked at the moment to say much more, but he is doing well and will be fine. More details when I've collected myself:cry:

Well..no wonder the poor thing's traumatised and frightened. He'd been shot! The hard lump was an airgun pellet and the gritty feeling bits were shrapnel and pieces of his cheekbone. Too choked at the moment to say much more, but he is doing well and will be fine. More details when I've collected myself:cry:

Oh good grief :shock:

Poor,poor little man :cry:

Lots of vibes for a good recovery xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:shock:

That's awful. Beyond awful. :cry:

I hope the poor little man recovers well. Poor Dave xx

I have only just seen this,how awful.Im so glad he has got a beautiful new mummy and daddy who will love him dearly xxxx

Poor Dave. No wonder he has been so scared and hiding. Thankfully he came to you and the life he now has.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

recently? or has he always had the lump there??

Hi Vikki. I noticed it when I got him. He'd been with the rspca since August and presumably he wasn't shot there..How on earth did they not pick that up?

Last edited:
Well..no wonder the poor thing's traumatised and frightened. He'd been shot! The hard lump was an airgun pellet and the gritty feeling bits were shrapnel and pieces of his cheekbone.

Oh my gosh, that's unbelievable. :(:( The poor little man.

I just wish now that I had had him longer and been able to spot it myself. You are going to have one amazing bunny once he gets over the surgery he is such a character

Back