• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Vibes for Lillian please - U/D 9th July

Yup - Rantidine. Well done Jane.
Lillian is out on the lawn. Not a huge amount of energy but she's nibbling stuff.

Hope she enjoyed her day nibbling on the grass. It has been very warm to, so could be contributing to not wanting to be energetic

Oh Craig, I'm away for a few days, but just checking in to see how Lillian is doing. What a roller coaster you have been on these last few days. I really hope that she continues to improves, and is back to her happy nomming self soon. You and Jan are doing an amazing job between you, both Lillian and Henry are very lucky buns to have such caring dedicated people looking after them. Lots of hugs for you, and nose rubs for beautiful Lillian xxx

Continuing vibes for Lillian and best wishes to you all from Bertieville.

I think the fact that she is showing interest in eating for herself and pottering about in the garden is encouraging. She's been through a lot and it may just take a bit longer than we would all like for her to be back to normal. x

Here’s hoping the ranitidine helps, it was a miracle worker when Frosty had it last time he’d had his dental and wasn’t eating. Topping up the vibes xx

Quick update at 6am this morning - was almost knocked over this morning when I opened the back patio doors, by two buns super keen to get outside. Lillian was first - I think it took her less than 10 seconds to decide she wanted to go out and she was closely followed by Henry. Can't really tell if much has been eaten last night but she was nomming on bits up the garden. One thing of notice was that Lillians gaite was so mych better. Her back legs are close together and parallelll and she seems much more comfortable. They'll have about an hour and a half in the early morning sunshine, with lush damp grass and a nice temperature.
Will update tonight
CRaig

Quick update at 6am this morning - was almost knocked over this morning when I opened the back patio doors, by two buns super keen to get outside. Lillian was first - I think it took her less than 10 seconds to decide she wanted to go out and she was closely followed by Henry. Can't really tell if much has been eaten last night but she was nomming on bits up the garden. One thing of notice was that Lillians gaite was so mych better. Her back legs are close together and parallelll and she seems much more comfortable. They'll have about an hour and a half in the early morning sunshine, with lush damp grass and a nice temperature.
Will update tonight
CRaig

That is a wonderful update - yipee

Will update tonight
CRaig

great news Craig, it really does sound like she has turned the corner. such a relief & so happy for her. xxx

Aaaw - what a lovely image - buns keen to get out into the sunshine. If I let mine free range I would never get them back. Lillian sounds much happier now.

Topping up the vibes xxxx

Quick update for all you Lillian followers.
Madam had some more garden time tonight. Not sure what was eaten during the daytime, and she still doesn't seem to be completely energetic, but when she went out tonight, this is where madam was found.....
lkLpcvK.jpg
[/IMG]
22gtf22.jpg
[/IMG]

Quick update for all you Lillian followers.
Madam had some more garden time tonight. Not sure what was eaten during the daytime, and she still doesn't seem to be completely energetic, but when she went out tonight, this is where madam was found.....
lkLpcvK.jpg
[/IMG]
22gtf22.jpg
[/IMG]

:love::love::love:

Back