• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for big girl Liesel .....babies!!!I peeked .update 21st march.

Oooh babies! I love baby buns it's the ears that get me, feel free to tempt me with pictures all you want angie i have no more room at the inn!

Awwww. :love::love: I like the von trapp family idea even if they are from the wrong country. :lol:

Did the blood blister thingy (sorry can't spell the proper word for it :lol::lol:) cause any problems with the birth, because I know you said that was a worry, or is Liesel ok?

Awwww. :love::love: I like the von trapp family idea even if they are from the wrong country. :lol:

Did the blood blister thingy (sorry can't spell the proper word for it :lol::lol:) cause any problems with the birth, because I know you said that was a worry, or is Liesel ok?

the heamotoma doesnt seem to have caused probs .. it is still there but thankfully didnt burst ..

have had a peek and i can see 2 or 3 fat wriggly babies ....:love: :love:

i wished for Liesels sake that this was a false alarm...but now they are here these babies will have the best care i can give ...:love:

Last edited:
I was praying it would be a false alarm for her bless her, but I know she will be a super mum until they are old enough to look after themselves. Give her a special nose rub from me please Angie. Fingers crossed that haematoma might subside now too.

had another peek ... there are at least SEVEN babies in there :shock:

it was hard to count cos they were sqeaking and jumping as i uncovered them ...might even be eight:?

Back