• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for big girl Liesel .....babies!!!I peeked .update 21st march.

Poor Liesel, sounds nasty :cry: I'm glad she is feeling Ok in herself though, don't think I would feel very bright if I had the same problem :(

well Leisel has had 5 hours running around out of her hutch today ... she has said hello to the other bunnies and come over for a fuss when she has seen me at the other side of the fence ... ( i can realy see where they got the "aggresive " discription from ...NOT ..:evil: )...SHE IS SOOOO LOVABLE ..

I do hope shes gonna be ok :(

Given everything she has gone through lately Liesel has not got an aggressive bone in her Angie, she is adorable and I am keeping everything crossed that she will be o.k;)

Liesel is a MUMMY ...:shock: :shock:

She is now tucking into her supper ... the nest is beautiful...and the fur is moving around an awful lot ...:shock:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Bless her, poor love :cry:

Right then that's me off to badger Mark when he comes in later :D;)

Angie, you wouldn't be mean enough to post photos of the babies when they're big enough are you? No, that's just mean to do that... Even if they are cute and fuzzy and bunnies... :shock:

*slaps self*

I CAN'T HAVE ANY MORE :cry::cry::cry:

Angie, you wouldn't be mean enough to post photos of the babies when they're big enough are you? No, that's just mean to do that... Even if they are cute and fuzzy and bunnies... :shock:

*slaps self*

I CAN'T HAVE ANY MORE :cry::cry::cry:

i promise faithfully not to tempt anyone with baby Liesel piccies....

*crosses fingers *;)

Back