• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Baxter please please.....sudden heart problem...at vets

:cry: This is so sad. Poor Bluebell and poor you.
I'm sorry for your loss, such a sudden shock for you all. (((((((((((((vibes)))))))))))))

Binky free Baxter

This is such a sad thread I'm so sorry for your loss and poor Bluebell, you can help each other through your grief.
Binky free Baxter. :love:

thank you all so much...its awful when they inow theyre dead but they go off and look just in case. Bluebells staying in the pen area even though the pen panels are taken down at the front ...shes come out quickly 3 times and gone back..she chased one of our cats and hit the bars of the baby gate trying to get to her and hurt her.....the cats miss baxter too and they know to keep their distance from her..freya is desperate to cuddle and wash bluebell...shes washed her back feet several times when bluebell was asleep!

I know i do not have to get her a partner but shes not doing well shes withdrawn and so sad....baxter took such care of her even more than bertie could as baxter could breathe better than him..until that day of course :cry:

Ive checked bunnies in need on here and gone to rabbit rehome itself.....again...frenchies are taken and no others.

please please...almost a year from my last plea.....if anyone knows theyve got a frenchie coming into their rescue....please let me know asap. The only thing i need in him is him being a strong willed fella.... loving nature...ok with cats! He needs to be strong willed to match bluebell.

shes eating some hay,,,has had a very small amount of pellets.....and she did eat a small bag of basil...broke my heart cos no agouti nose and big black eyes begging with her.

Back