• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Crackerjack NEWS post 37

thank you for all your well wishes

and Jen the reason I didn't mention this to you on the phone earlier was I thought it wouldn't be good timing for you:(

but ..he is still here and is sitting up on his own..rather than propped up with warm towels..he's taken only 2 mls of syringed food but at least he looks alive...he's due another injection at midnight..and guess what I'll be doing all night

and on the similar note..Angie who was speyed today..is also still not eating..we normally have no probs at all and I count myself very lucky with our vets..I think I was due some post op worries:cry:
So just warming on some more towels..both buns refuse to sit near a snugglesafe..so towels seem to be the best option
and then off to syringe feed again

Bless you Jill for the love & attention you give your buns.
Hope you have all had a reasonable night & that buns are feeling a little better this morning

I really hope that the buns will be OK after their ops Jill.

They couldn't be in better hands - I don't know how you do it, I really do admire you.

Sending the buns lots of nose rubs and get well wishes

Poor bunnies:cry: Lots more vibes being sent, do let us know how they are getting on when you have chance, and I also hope that you are feeling a bit better and shaken off the bugs :)

Both bunnies ok
Angie is fine but still not eating by herself, but loves her syringe feed

Crackerjack will be seen by the vet again soon..he is still with us and more "with it" than yesterday but is not swallowing anything:(

C'mon guys, we don't want any more poorly bunnies. Crackerjack, be a good boy and listen to Auntie Jill - she knows best and needs you to eat your nom noms up xxx

Angie has had more painkiller and gut stimulant and is still taking syringe food and has been left with a pile of tasty things to tempt her

Crackerjack..is at the vets for the day:(
He is to be given sub cut fluids and be re examined including an x ray to try to establish the problem

I am picking him up later and will be continuing the fluid therapy, pain relief, etc over the weekend

He is far from well and still needs your thoughts:cry:

I have just checked all the other buns and am now going to try to get a couple of hours sleep as expect to be up all tonight too

Oh no :cry: poor Crackerjack - sending him loads of positive thoughts, and to Angie too.

Hope you have a good sleep Jill, sounds like you are going to need all of your strength.

Crackerjack is back home
He had has everything..including intro.V fluids, painkillers, etc
He has wee'd a lot which is great..but no poos and not taking food:(

I am now armed with injectable Baytril, Metacam, Ranitidine , Vetergesic and sub cut fluids..
aswell as the obvious critical care..so please keep fingers crossed ...

Sending vibes to Crackerjack - hope he realises soon that eating is preferable to being a pin cushion. Brownie asks whether he'd like some dandelion or celery leaves?

Back