• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very worried about Roxy again/ video p21??

It seems very odd that she is still do keen on her food, as this suggests she is not in pain. Yet there seems much more to her condition that being depressed by the weather! Does she not play with her toys at all now?

No she stopped playing with her toys many months ago :( She has also stopped eating hay the past few days as well. It is so strange as she appears completely out of it, but if you call her for food she is there in a shot, so she is aware of whats going on but just acting completely depressed and strangely.

She must only be 3 years old :?

Its been a week and she is just the same :cry:

Steve thinks it isn't fair to keep her as she is, I just don't know what to do :(

Its been a week and she is just the same :cry:

Steve thinks it isn't fair to keep her as she is, I just don't know what to do :(

Is she still eating as well, and has she lost any more weight? Has you weather improved - just thinking that if it has, and she isn't responding to getting out in the run that might nbe another factor ....

Thinking of you as you face this hard decision. xxx

Is she still eating as well, and has she lost any more weight? Has you weather improved - just thinking that if it has, and she isn't responding to getting out in the run that might nbe another factor ....

Thinking of you as you face this hard decision. xxx

She is still eating fine, she is out in the run now first time in a few days and is laying in her litter tray with her head twisted round chewing on nothing :(

Have you had her heart checked? My Rex behaved strangley when she had heart issues & could account for the heavy breathing - mouth breathing could account for thirst.

Could she just simply be overheating?

Have you tried giving her a icepod or frozen water bottle to see if this changes anything?

Back