• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Bella again

You are doing very well with your feeding and yes they should be eating loads of hay or grass. The last Rabbit to join us came with a big Carrot :shock: I've more or less weaned her off them now and she gets a small piece now and then.

Morning Toni, something terrible happened! A fight broke out! My little girl accidentally left the living room door open & Bella got in to Morgan’s room. I was in the garden & got them separated within 4-5 second but they fought. I’m so upset this has happened & that Iv probably ruined any chance of bonding now. Morgan was thumping lastnight badly & the night before & I think maybe it was because he knows about Bella. I don’t know who started it as I was in garden but have glass doors so rushed in when I heard it & knew it was a fight. Iv just checked both over there & seems no injury but will do a proper check once I get my little girl to school xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back