• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very worried about Roxy again/ video p21??

Roxy just collapsed into her water bowl about 30 mins ago despite happily eating hay seconds earlier. I have filmed a bit of it to see if anyone has seen anything similar :? Uploading now, it may take awhile

Here we are, not great as I had to take it through the mesh of the run. Her mouth is going through out but she is not actually drinking her mouth is above the water level :? She did drink normally before she lay in it and again when she got up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkX_sKGrn98&feature=youtu.be

Poor Roxy :( I wonder what on earth is wrong with her? :? Sorry I can't help, but didn't want to read and run. Sending loads of vibes for her xxx

It's very odd isn't it. :? I don't have any suggestions either though, sorry. :oops: I hope you can get to the bottom of it. x

Oh bless her :(

Is it very warm/humid where you are? Actually Ive just remembered Trevor saying it is ;) Perhaps shes overheating and sitting with her feet in the water bowl helps?

Just wanted to send tons of vibes xxxxxx

Oh bless her :(

Is it very warm/humid where you are? Actually Ive just remembered Trevor saying it is ;) Perhaps shes overheating and sitting with her feet in the water bowl helps?

Just wanted to send tons of vibes xxxxxx

Thank you, yes it certainly is very humid!;)

Just watched the video :( She looks very sorry for herself doesn't she :( Poor girl. How old is she now Liz? I hope she will be ok xx

She looks to be breathing rather heavily in the vid :? Did the vet check her heart? Otherwise it could be heat or pain related I guess :?

Hows Roxy today? :wave:

I have watched her as much as I can today and TBh its not good. We will watch her over the weekend and if it continues we really will have to assess her quality of life :( Its just so difficult when she becomes so animated and normal at food time, but she is out of it the other 90% of the time. That coupled with steady weight loss we all think it could well be a brain tumour :(

I have watched her as much as I can today and TBh its not good. We will watch her over the weekend and if it continues we really will have to assess her quality of life :( Its just so difficult when she becomes so animated and normal at food time, but she is out of it the other 90% of the time. That coupled with steady weight loss we all think it could well be a brain tumour :(

I've been thinking about Roxy this afternoon, but managed to miss this post. Really sorry it is not looking good, but know you will make the right decision for her. xxx

It seems very odd that she is still do keen on her food, as this suggests she is not in pain. Yet there seems much more to her condition that being depressed by the weather! Does she not play with her toys at all now?

Back