• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Very worried about Apricot :(

:love: awwww, he is so beautiful & he looks bright there. gorgeous photos, thank you for taking & posting them. He must be tiny cos those willow leaves look massive:lol: i'm really pleased it has helped distract him. xx

:love: awwww, he is so beautiful & he looks bright there. gorgeous photos, thank you for taking & posting them. He must be tiny cos those willow leaves look massive[emoji38] i'm really pleased it has helped distract him. xx

Yea he is a tiny bunny! [emoji38] He does look much brighter, he really loves willow so I think that made him super happy. I need to find a willow tree round here to take him bits from really [emoji38] there were a few I knew where we were before. But it's much less green where I am rn and I've not found any yet.

Thanks again for sending him the fresh forage xx

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

What a lovely feast he has there :love:

His eyes look bright and he appears to be very alert. So hopefully he is slowly coming to terms with his loss. I hope seeing him enjoying the forage helps you a little too. Witnessing a grieving Rabbit is heartbreaking x

What a lovely gift from J&B.
The forage has given him enrichment and he is looking bright. You must be so pleased to see him enjoying himself.?
He is a handsome bun!

What a lovely feast he has there :love:

His eyes look bright and he appears to be very alert. So hopefully he is slowly coming to terms with his loss. I hope seeing him enjoying the forage helps you a little too. Witnessing a grieving Rabbit is heartbreaking x

Yea it really is, it was lovely to see him more upbeat x

Thanks everyone xx
He's proper dinky. Matt could probably hold him in one hand [emoji38]

I'm so pleased he's doing better. I hope you're doing a bit better to xxx
Yea he is teeny, as you know! [emoji38]

Thanks Dawn xxx

Aww it's lovely to see him looking brighter, I've been thinking about him a lot. And you as well, of course, graciee. It was a really lovely and thoughtful gift from J&B.

He really does look like a pocket size version of Scipio. They've even got the same moustache!

He iis super cute, I really like the English Spot / Spotty / Inky! look. Its great to hear he's ransacked his pen & had a wee flop

Oh goodness, for some reason I'd pictured Willoughby being one of the Californians in your sig file. I guess I'm a bit out of the loop. :lol:
What a dear little chap he looks to be. I'm desperate to give him a gentle nose boop! :love:
Glad to hear the forage has perked him up. I've not seen much that some fresh wild greens can't help with, if not cure. ;)
((((((Huge hugs, Graciee)))))) xxxxx

Aww it's lovely to see him looking brighter, I've been thinking about him a lot. And you as well, of course, graciee. It was a really lovely and thoughtful gift from J&B.

He really does look like a pocket size version of Scipio. They've even got the same moustache!

Awh I've not seen Scipio! You should post some pics he sounds adorable [emoji7]

He iis super cute, I really like the English Spot / Spotty / Inky! look. Its great to hear he's ransacked his pen & had a wee flop

Atticus is very bad rn and I found the giant ribwort which he's loving [emoji7] honestly I've never seen such giant ribwort before [emoji38]

Oh goodness, for some reason I'd pictured Willoughby being one of the Californians in your sig file. I guess I'm a bit out of the loop. [emoji38]
What a dear little chap he looks to be. I'm desperate to give him a gentle nose boop! :love:
Glad to hear the forage has perked him up. I've not seen much that some fresh wild greens can't help with, if not cure. ;)
((((((Huge hugs, Graciee)))))) xxxxx

Ah no that's Apricot and Penelope! We lost Penelope a few years back and keletkezes had taken Willoughby and his brother in from somewhere and we took Willoughby when Penelope died, because Apricot was really struggling.

I do have pictures of Apricot and Willoughby together, but I never updated it! The pictures are funny though because Apricot was obviously very big compared to Willoughby [emoji38]

Thanks xxx

I've got loads on my computer, but this is the only one I have of them together on this new phone. Their size difference always made me laugh, but they absolutely loved each other [emoji7]
c0a8875db2364cbb885056624d64c1d0.jpg

D'awww! What a handsome couple they were. :love: She could sneak him in to the movies in one of her ears! :love:

Thanks for posting that, Graciee. And I hope Atticus will be feeling better soon. xxxxx

Back