• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccinations

Just was thinking when comparing the different prices and packages.....maybe we should do a "Bunny Bundle" package.....we type up say...

General checkup
2X Myxi
1X VHD
Nail check
Discount for X amount of buns or more

etc

and make a pamphlet...and send to all our vets via their websites or drop them in and ask if they would do it?

Would perhaps get them to think a little differently and encourage bunny owners to do abit more ...;)

Good idea!

Maybe add 2x general check up? :?

and worming, possibly fleas,mites,fly related stuff aswell?

£17 and £18 in peterborough plus a bottle of lapizole was £18 and a 7 day course of baytril £5 and 2 sachets of recovery £5.01p! oh and neuter is £50.96 and micro chip at same time is £16 (not sure seperately) and thats NuVets in peterborough

at our Vet's it is £15.31 per jab, per rabbit, a few weeks ago i took four of mine at once for their myxi so they gave me a bulk discount of 10% off:) this price includes a thorough health check by the Vet too, weight, teeth, ears, eyes, heart, nails etc too

Back