• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Transport Middlesex To Nottingham

All are out what she gave us permission for, there is alot in there still. Due to the neglect and serious ill health of the rabbits, esp one poor girl :(

Amy and Liz, has a time been made for this sundays transport run for you to meet up? Waiting on confirmation asap so we know we are are on this :)

Amy and Liz, has a time been made for this sundays transport run for you to meet up? Waiting on confirmation asap so we know we are are on this :)

I'm meeting Liz at Newport Pagnall services at mid-day. I should be back in Notts by 2pm at the latest. Whereabouts do the animals need to go in Nottm?

Thats brilliant. They are coming direct to me :) can you remember where I live? I will pm you my address again :)

Sorry I haven't been checking this thread :oops:

Yes we are meeting Amy at midday on Sunday :) One pair of piggies have become much more inquisitive, they are so gorgeous I shall be sad to see them go

Back