• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Transport Middlesex To Nottingham

Yeh thought as much... Not illness as such (though her chest is real bad as could hear it myself) but a classic animal hoarder :( Not liking what I have heard so far tbh with whats in there :(

So, merlin and piggies are big? Is that big as in over weight?

I think Merlin is only a mini lop now I have seen him in daylight :? But he is a bit podgy.

The pigs are big old boys :love: but could also do with loosing a little weight. I was concerned they may have been fighting but they seem OK

They are all completely terrified, but otherwise seem OK.

Will try to take some pictures later.

Just to add we still need the last part of the journey organised as nothing has been confirmed yet.

We can meet at Newport pagnall services on the M1 any time or day next weekend. There will be 4 guinea pigs in pairs and 1 rabbit, so 3 carriers will be needed :)

Just to add we still need the last part of the journey organised as nothing has been confirmed yet.

We can meet at Newport pagnall services on the M1 any time or day next weekend. There will be 4 guinea pigs in pairs and 1 rabbit, so 3 carriers will be needed :)

Hi Liz

Is it okay if I let you know around mid-week, or do you need to know sooner? Probably Sunday if that's okay for you?

Hi Liz

Is it okay if I let you know around mid-week, or do you need to know sooner? Probably Sunday if that's okay for you?

It would be good to know sooner rather than later so if you can't do it we can look else where. Sunday would be fine for us.

However they are safe with me so a few extra days here wont be a problem. Its just that they are in temporary cages here and I would like them to have more space as soon as possible. But from what Steve has said, our cages are no smaller than what they were living in permanently :(

Just to say what stars you all are.:D Well done for rescuing all these pets:D
sue:wave:

though I note some still need homes

Last edited:
It would be good to know sooner rather than later so if you can't do it we can look else where. Sunday would be fine for us.

However they are safe with me so a few extra days here wont be a problem. Its just that they are in temporary cages here and I would like them to have more space as soon as possible. But from what Steve has said, our cages are no smaller than what they were living in permanently :(

I can only do weekends because of work (as I explained previously). If it needs to be done sooner, then someone else will have to do it. :?

I can only do weekends because of work (as I explained previously). If it needs to be done sooner, then someone else will have to do it. :?

Thats not what I said, I said it would be good to know sooner rather than later if you can do it at the weekend. They are fine with me until then. We also can only do weekends. But if you can't do the weekend then it would be nice to know asap so we can keep asking for help as I would prefer it if they had moved to bigger accommodation by the end of the week rather than have to stay with us for 2 weeks:)

Thats not what I said, I said it would be good to know sooner rather than later if you can do it at the weekend. They are fine with me until then. We also can only do weekends. But if you can't do the weekend then it would be nice to know asap so we can keep asking for help as I would prefer it if they had moved to bigger accommodation by the end of the week rather than have to stay with us for 2 weeks:)

Yes, I can definitely do this w/end...provisionally Sunday afternoon?

I think Merlin is only a mini lop now I have seen him in daylight :? But he is a bit podgy.

The pigs are big old boys :love: but could also do with loosing a little weight. I was concerned they may have been fighting but they seem OK

They are all completely terrified, but otherwise seem OK.

Will try to take some pictures later.

The piggies are old? There meant to be 18 months :? They need exercise as they have lived in cages and not let out. I have runs and such here so they can have a run about :)

The piggies are old? There meant to be 18 months :? They need exercise as they have lived in cages and not let out. I have runs and such here so they can have a run about :)

I don't know how old they are, but they don't look youngsters :? They don't even have names :(

I was going to ask there names, Ohh how sad :(

I have 2 reserved already, a lady who adopted off me last year, one her piggies died yesterday :( she rushed him to me as emg vets is pdsa and they just answer everything with pts. He had a stroke but seemed alert, so I got syringe and feeding kits out, set up hopsital cage, but sadly he passed away. I think in the end with either shock or heart attack :(

I was going to ask there names, Ohh how sad :(

I have 2 reserved already, a lady who adopted off me last year, one her piggies died yesterday :( she rushed him to me as emg vets is pdsa and they just answer everything with pts. He had a stroke but seemed alert, so I got syringe and feeding kits out, set up hopsital cage, but sadly he passed away. I think in the end with either shock or heart attack :(

Thats sad :(

But good two have a home lined up. I haven't seen much of them as they are hiding under the hay, but one inparticular is :love::love:

Here is a picture of Merlin I was given when asked to take him in. He looks so miserable in this photo, stuck in a small cage and not let out and no friend. :(

RACRmerlinlop.jpg

Thanks Liz.

The 9 yr old buns are pretty :love: So sad one has a bad lined jaw and eyes :( Hope her chest will clear up.

HI Liz

Is Sunday 12 mid-day at Newport Pagnall services good for you?

Can you confirm how many carriers I need?

Andrea...where in Nottm do they need to go?

hi are all the animals out now? i could possibly offer to have some for a week or two if this helps depending on what creatures need housing? let me know if i can be of help?

Back