• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urgent Transport Middlesex To Nottingham

After speaking to the owner it appears there are at least 3 rabbits :? Not sure how many need to be rehomed, it was a bit confusing

After speaking to the owner it appears there are at least 3 rabbits :? Not sure how many need to be rehomed, it was a bit confusing

3 rabbits!! wheres the 3rd come from:shock::roll:

Are all 3 together? I was told 2 9 year olds as a bonded pair? I can take the 3rd if need be?

I have a funny feeling once your there there will be more animals. She did mention she had ferrets also but is keeping them :?

I think it is best to take what we said will take, then if she still needs help or wants more out and willing to let us take more at another date we can work from there.

The birds and chins are sorted and Ross is collecting them in a bit after work. Liz if take the 4 piggies and do run with Amy. If there is a 3rd rabbit they want removing I can take that if you can hold another also? if not we will have to leave that one and arrange seperatly to get it out.

3 rabbits!! wheres the 3rd come from:shock::roll:

Are all 3 together? I was told 2 9 year olds as a bonded pair? I can take the 3rd if need be?

I have a funny feeling once your there there will be more animals. She did mention she had ferrets also but is keeping them :?

I think it is best to take what we said will take, then if she still needs help or wants more out and willing to let us take more at another date we can work from there.

The birds and chins are sorted and Ross is collecting them in a bit after work. Liz if take the 4 piggies and do run with Amy. If there is a 3rd rabbit they want removing I can take that if you can hold another also? if not we will have to leave that one and arrange seperatly to get it out.

We will do our best to take what we can, but if there are too many more we will struggle for cages.But we are preparing a few extra carry boxes :)

the third bun is a young lop male. All buns are fed on oats :?

The 3rd bun is merlin, 18 month lop. I was asked by a lady to take him and I said yes. I didnt realsie Merlin was also at this house :shock:

Yes i am meant to be taking Merlin also if you can pull im tonight and have space :?

I'm still able to do Newport Pagnall to Nottingham, not sure why Hopper has been told otherwise.

AFAIK Liz can't transport birds or chins, so we are definitely going to need someone else do the first stage?

She's proberly getting confused andrea gets very confused with places as do i :lol: l think it comes with not driving

I'm still able to do Newport Pagnall to Nottingham, not sure why Hopper has been told otherwise.

AFAIK Liz can't transport birds or chins, so we are definitely going to need someone else do the first stage?

Sorry think wires were crossed. Liz meant she cant do birds and chins aswell, we still need piggies and one bun bringing down though.. The birds and chins have been collected by someone else tonight who will hold them and we will set up another run for them, so on this run just need the bun and pigs which Liz can do fine :)

No the first stages are sorted :) for both sets of animals.

we still need to get piggys to nottingham which hopefully you can help with.

But I don't know when the other animals need to do the second stage :)

Yeh dont worry about the chins and birds, thats complelty another case now lol.

Just to confirm its 4 piggies and one 18 month lop rabbit coming to me on this run please :)

Just waiting for confirmation on transport for piggies and the bunny, day and time then will update here to say if sorted :)

So glad we have all the animals covered now ;)

Just waiting for confirmation on transport for piggies and the bunny, day and time then will update here to say if sorted :)

So glad we have all the animals covered now ;)

The bunnies and piggies are currently on their way round the M25. I am hoping they will be here soon, so I can get them all settled and then tuck myself up in bed :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Your poor hubby, I bet he cant wait to get home. Dont go gabbing away to him, think his ears may need to recover lol. Bless him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Your poor hubby, I bet he cant wait to get home. Dont go gabbing away to him, think his ears may need to recover lol. Bless him.

Don't worry, I am so tired I haven't the strength to chat. I bet he comes back full of it though. He always does when he has "rescued" bunnies. But then he will be tired and grumpy all day tomorrow :lol:

They are here :love:

The breathing of the old buns doesn't sound good, but it is probably just stress

Merlin and the piggies are on the large side :lol: but all very sweet.

Will get them settled for the night now and have a proper check in the morning :)

Thank you.

I am going to call lady in a bit as had offer with the rabbits ;)

I was wondering, if anyone local in the meantime could perhaps help hands on? Going round and cleaning some of them out, making sure fresh hay, foods and water is available? I would need to ask her if thats ok 1st, but it would help keeping them comfy and fed whilst we work on getting rest out?

Just had emg piggie bought in, possible stroke, so just going to syringe feed and water him and settle him down.

No need to worry about feeding or cleaning. The lady has loads of supplies available. She works in sainsburys so can get out perfectly well and her daughter is going round to clean the animals out because of allergies, not arthritis :)

The house is full to bursting with animals :(

No need to worry about feeding or cleaning. The lady has loads of supplies available. She works in sainsburys so can get out perfectly well and her daughter is going round to clean the animals out because of allergies, not arthritis :)

The house is full to bursting with animals :(

Yeh thought as much... Not illness as such (though her chest is real bad as could hear it myself) but a classic animal hoarder :( Not liking what I have heard so far tbh with whats in there :(

So, merlin and piggies are big? Is that big as in over weight?

Back