• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two very naughty bunnies!

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
zy9yrere.jpg

5u4edusa.jpg

yne7aqup.jpg

That is [overgrown] bbq and is 5ft up!

Falon thought she should compete ...

anudu8et.jpg

Honestly!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Hi i hope you dont think im being rude but thats not ivy the bun is eating is it? Cos ivy is poisonus to buns just thought id say just incase u didnt know btw lovely buns :)

Yes, it is a type of ivy, I think. They have always eaten ivy ... The ivy is being all cut away tomorrow and I will make sure it is all gone.

Yes, it is a type of ivy, I think. They have always eaten ivy ... The ivy is being all cut away tomorrow and I will make sure it is all gone.

Yeah probably best,i dont think its extremly poisonus but its is bad for them and there tums :thumb:

D'Argo has a very strong tummy but I don't want to risk anything.

Lovely to see your two. :love::love::love:

I had also heard ivy is bad. We have a 30 foot plus wall covered in it all the way to the ground. No idea what we are going to do. Hopefully our neighbour is moving in a month, its his dog that uses the garden so the buns can't use it, I want to let them out.

:shock: that first photo! How...?!?! Such a big bunny!!! I'm in awe, that really puts size and leg strength into perspective :shock: seriously though that is very impressive!

ivy leaves are very variable in their effect on animals - they were traditionally used as winter/early spring fodder for some animals (goats and sheep in particular) and I would guess from that that they do not do much harm to rabbits - ours certainly have the odd nibble with no harm.

The berries in autumn are harmful however. (although not to birds)

I hadnt seen it on the toxic list but clearly I missed it. So relieved buns are ok! It is all gone now thankfully. BYB the gardener stripped all ours out so maybe that could be done for you?

Funny Bunny, D'Argo is a conti giant. He is a big lad and very spirited! Always in trouble. Currently banned from the house for cable destruction!

Back