• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tragic news/ PM results post 32/ UD post 79

I just can't believe it. Poor poor little man. Things can be so cruel sometimes, :cry:

I'm just so genuinley glad that he was having fun last night in fantastic suuroundings, i bet he was enjoying himself. I'm also taking a bit of comfort in that he wouldn't have known anything when he went away.

You were such a sweet, determined little bunny. Sleep tight sweetheart x

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. I can't believe how attached we became to Newt and upset we are considering we only had him for a few days. :cry::cry:

I personally feel completely drain and exhausted, but still wouldn't have changed the time we had together for anything :love:

Liz I'm sorry I'm not on here much so I don't know the story but very sorry that you lost a bun that obviously had a very special place in your heart.

Omg, I am so sorry. Its such a shock..
Poor little baby, at least he shared his last days with you and was happy.
Binky Free newt x x xx x

I've just seen this and looked up your other threads about little Newt. I'm so sorry to hear he has gone to the bridge. I'm sure you gave him the best life possible even if it was short. He was beautiful. Binky free little one x

I'm so sorry, Liz. :cry:

You know that he was very happy in the time he got to spend with you. His last memories were being loved and warm and well fed.

Binky free, Little Newt. xxx

Just thought i'd say to everyone who has replied on this thread a big thank you from myself to.

I known liz has said thank you but i felt the need from me to . Newt was a lovely little fellow and the 3 short days we had with him where just great.

But as they say in life you can never see whats around the corner which can be very difficult sometimes.

im sorry that this might not make much sense

STEVE B

Hi Steve:wave:

I think you deserve a Thank you too, your support and help with the bunnies is great too.What both of you do for bunnies is absolutely fantastic.
Look after Liz and supply her with Malteasers

I'm still very, very gutted about the little man:(

I didn't sleep a wink last night, just kept going over how unfair life can be. He was so full of life and wanted to live so badly :(:cry:

So sorry to hear little Newt has gone to the bridge :( He mustve thought he was already in heaven when he arrived at your house :)

Quick update :)

Michelle has gone back to the garden centre today and they have agreed to let me have 2 more from the litter. The 3rd one is reserved but if they don't want it once they have been told the risks we will take that one too.

We will keep them here for a few months and then hopefully find them a new home with an understanding owner.

We will collect them once we know what is happening with the thrid baby :wave:

Quick update :)

Michelle has gone back to the garden centre today and they have agreed to let me have 2 more from the litter. The 3rd one is reserved but if they don't want it once they have been told the risks we will take that one too.

We will keep them here for a few months and then hopefully find them a new home with an understanding owner.

We will collect them once we know what is happening with the thrid baby :wave:

Great to know they'll be in safe hands. Will a vet be able to tell whether they suffer from similar probs to little Newt without a GA?

Back