• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tragic news/ PM results post 32/ UD post 79

Oh that is so very sad :cry::cry::cry: I really feel for you but you must be thankful that he passed peacefully and in comfort after having some lovely days with you xxxxxx

I am so sorry for the loss of little Newt. :cry: He was gorgeous and our hearts went out to him. Colin and I had been looking at your updates and photos and when I just read this I called Colin and we have both just had a little cry and a hug together.

I am so sorry for you Liz. You gave him such love and warmth and care and comfort while he was with you. If he was in pain inside, he is at peace now at the Bridge.

Binky free little Newt.

Helen x

I am gutted for you Liz :cry: :cry: :cry: He was such a beautiful bun!

Try and take comfort from the fact that he died safe, warm and loved, even if that was for such a short while it must have made all the difference to him xx

Oh no, I'm so sorry about little Newt :( But as others have said, he was in a good, happy place :) If he had been left where he was he may not even have made it this long, thank you for taking him in and showing him what life was all about~

So sorry. You did everything you possible could for little Newt. At least he had a little bunny pampering that he never would hav had if you hadn't taken him.

I'm so sorry, Liz. :cry::cry: As the others said, at least he had a few days of happines with you and Steve.

Just had the PM results back.

It was a miracle he was ever alive. Inside his circulatory system was deformed. He had hardly any blood going to his heart or liver :( He would have died instantly and wouldn't have known anything about it.

I think Michelle will be passing this on to the garden centre as his other litter mates are still for sale and it is possible that they too have deformities as they were similar in size:(

Poor little mite he was so sweet:( At least you knew you did all you could for him.

God love breeders:evil: Someone has to.

Just had the PM results back.

It was a miracle he was ever alive. Inside his circulatory system was deformed. He had hardly any blood going to his heart or liver :( He would have died instantly and wouldn't have known anything about it.

I think Michelle will be passing this on to the garden centre as his other litter mates are still for sale and it is possible that they too have deformities as they were similar in size:(

Awww... But if it was a miracle he was ever alive then it must have been fate that he came to you :love:

Poor little thing. At least you now know what he died of and that you couldn't have possibly done anything else for him.

Hopefully the garden centre will be a bit pickier about where they get their rabbits in future. I doubt it will stop them selling rabbits though unfortunately.

Back