• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tragic news/ PM results post 32/ UD post 79

what sad news. I am so sorry. :( Newt was so gorgeous. :love:

It was kismet he found you and knew such love in his short life.

Oh no :cry: I can't believe this, how tragic :(

I hope the PM results comfort you somewhat in that they prove there's nothing you could have done....if you hadn't rescued him so soon he would never have known love at all.

binky free little Newt x

Oh, so sorry you've lost him so soon. He was a beautiful bunny.
You and he were very privileged to have those 3 days together though.

OMG no Liz i can't believe it, never expected to see this, this morning :cry: :cry: I am so so sorry hun you must be devestated :cry:

Binky free little one xx

Awww Liz I have hardly been around recently so I have only just seen this. So tragic but so lovely that he had a few days knowing the delights of love and life before he passed away.

Big hugs to you and Steve xxx

This is so sad. I am so so sorry Liz, but at least he knew love and happiness before his poor little body gave in. Hopefully the garden centre will also inform the breeder(s) of the litter. Sending lots of love xxx

Binky free Newt xxx

I'm so sorry Liz
I have only just seen your original thread when you got Newt:oops::oops:
He was such a special boy and so lucky to have been rescued by Michelle and loved by you and Steve. Such a sad story.

Binky free at the bridge little one. xxx

I am so sorry you've lost another bun. Newt was so special, and he was so lucky because he was able to spend a few days with you. I dont know how you manage to do the job you do, but you are so brave and you bring love and hope to so many bunnies *hugs* xx

I'm so very sorry you lost him :cry: I'm amazed he could do all the things he did when he was so poorly... you gave him a few days of proper bunny life and should be very proud of this. RIP little bunny Newt x

Back