• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow...

Great news about getting your new bunny! I could have come and waved at you all if I had known you were in my area!

The girls have just left mine :( Wesley was happiily munching away on a piece of greens when they drove off, so hopefully he'll have a nice smooth journey :)

you could leave Hetty with me ;)
but I am going somewhere too to pick up a 'little' something so we would miss each other! :lol:

Janak I got so confused then, I saw Hetty's face in the avatar and wondered how she'd managed to post something after they'd already left here :lol:

I miss Wesley already :(

Aw I'll take pics and give you regular updates. If you're ever in Leeds you can visit! :)

Not leaving till 3.30pm - 4pm. Have to wait for mum to get home so I can leave dog with her.

Rupert, Wesley and the girls arrived safely in Nuneaton a few hours ago.

Rupert is exploring his new place, at the mo he is in the kitchen. He's a gorgeous little chap and soon will be meeting his wife! Will leave him to settle in first.

Hope girls have a safe journey.

Thank you for my Rupert, good to meet with you.

Just made it home!! Whew what a day..Wesley was delivered safely :wave: He was such a good boy, had some lunch along the way in the of carrots from my humus and dip selection :D :D

Wowee that was a long day! Well done and I'm sure Wesley says 'thank you' for sharing your lunch :)

Lovely to meet everyone :)

Wesley is fine - he's in my bedroom settling in, eating his greens! He's so lovely.

Ruby's in her run having her hair done for the big day tomorrow.

:)

Lovely to meet everyone :)

Wesley is fine - he's in my bedroom settling in, eating his greens! He's so lovely.

Ruby's in her run having her hair done for the big day tomorrow.

:)

Is there going to a priest, and are you dressing Ruby up in a white dress and Wesley in a black suit?
What flowers you having?
I hope they are bunny edible!

:wave: Gosh Wesley has been spoilt with so many lovely vegetables today! Glad he's settling in nicely and eating well after his long journey - good luck with the bonding :)

Hetty - are you sleeping in a dog crate? :lol:

Kris - go on, lock her in one for a giggle

:wave: Gosh Wesley has been spoilt with so many lovely vegetables today! Glad he's settling in nicely and eating well after his long journey - good luck with the bonding :)

Hetty - are you sleeping in a dog crate? :lol:

Kris - go on, lock her in one for a giggle

Hahaha, we were discussing where I'd sleep, I offered to sleep in the HUGE dog crate with Parsley, he is just adorable :love:

Ruby already has a white frock - I ordered a posy of dandelions. Not sure whether I'm more nervous or excited... :shock: :? :love:

Awwww, can't wait to hear how it's going. He certainly seems as if he has been wanting a friend, so hopefully this is an arranged marriage that will work out nicely :)

Now Wesley has gone, Benji has been promoted to the 'top' hutch. Much less bending down for me, and it's a bit lighter for him :)

Back