• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tomorrow......../In for her spay.........U/D 12th June

She has problems with the roots of her teeth and has been on metacam for a few months now and the course had just finished the week before her spay so she was just the same off as on. Shes her normal self but im just so surprised how happy she is so soon after her op.

When i had millie done (she was done at a diff vets and was given no pain relief:?) it took her a week and a bit to move properly and get her appitite back, she seemed so miserable and was probarbly in alot of pain. I just expected the same reaction :roll:

Ive been reducing her metacam gradually and is now on 0.35ml and is finished it on sunday but will give the vets a phone:)

she let me look at her wound today and it looks fine, its healing really well:)

Now she has a towel in her litter tray just now but is it ok to use megazorb now? I just dont want it getting stuck to her or irritating her?
:wave:

Sorry, only just got back online.
The difference between your two bun after spaying highlights the need for pain relief after operations perfectly.
I would probably advise 7 to 10 days before using the megazorb without seeing the wound :)

Back