• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Timmy's unwell u/d post 16 not good

Thank you for the vibes. Timmy is at my local vet. I trust the vet who is on and I know she will do all she can for him. He has been thoroughly checked over and apart from his eyes, that have had problems for years, the only other thing is a thickening in part of his gut.

The vet numbed Timmy's eyes again this morning, and it made no difference to him this time. It seems to be just the gut that is causing him pain.

Thank you for the vibes. Timmy is at my local vet. I trust the vet who is on and I know she will do all she can for him. He has been thoroughly checked over and apart from his eyes, that have had problems for years, the only other thing is a thickening in part of his gut.

The vet numbed Timmy's eyes again this morning, and it made no difference to him this time. It seems to be just the gut that is causing him pain.

Did the Vet say exactly where ?

I am assuming Timmy is on Ranitidine ?

I really hope he can pull through this episode, I know how much he means to you xx

Did the Vet say exactly where ?

I am assuming Timmy is on Ranitidine ?

I really hope he can pull through this episode, I know how much he means to you xx

She did, but I can't remember. It was quite high up in his gut.

Timmy has been on Ranitidine, metacam and Tramadol since last September/October when he was seen at the vet school. He has been having emeprid the past few days too. And fluids. He's had stronger pain relief a couple of times, but not sure what, and the stuff in his eyes to numb them to see if the pain was from them.

Sorry to hear Timmy isn't doing so well :( I hope they are able to stabilise him this afternoon.

I feel for you, I had stress with my boy this week & it's so very hard to see them poorly and not know what's going on.

Sending more vibes and a hug for you x

:cry::cry: The vet has just phoned. I have to go in just now. She has tried everything she can think of and Timmy is still in a huge amount of pain.

Back