• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking of 're-homing Belle and Hamish I'm still unwell :(

I decided against letting Belle go. I just couldnt do it and I couldn't be sure she would be safe as you say with all those dogs it's just not adding up. Plus I don't think after talking to the lady on the phone she knows anything about bonding and was talking about getting another female rabbit to bond to belle so I wasn't happy so we are keeping her. I'm feeling loads better now also and belle is no bother really she is an independent girl. But I just couldn't let her go after what we have all been through more so what she has been through. And she is my only connection to Binx. So I'm glad we are keeping her. ��

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I am glad that you are feeling a lot better and that you are now able to keep Belle xx

Good morning. That's wonderful news. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. We're always here for you. xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Aw thank you guys. I don't know what I'd do without the support I have had from you all. I have never rehomed any pets. But this year has been awful. And Hamish did go home to his original owner and that felt right. But my little dog Roxy, we gave her to my father in law, but only because she bit my little boy quite bad and it wasn't safe or fair on her or us, she is so happy now and we see her often. But I couldn't let Belle go, especially now that I am feeling a lot better. Feel so much better with keeping her. And relieved too. And she does have a good life with us. Thank you all of you. The support had been invaluable xxx

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wonderful to hear that you are able to keep Belle and that you feel so much better. Rabbits are such good therapy arent they?

I have had lovely updates about the rabbits and guinea pigs that I recently rehomed. It really helps.

Back