• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think Of Tufty Update post 19 not good

Oh no :(

If its any help we are looking for a partner for Mini Mouse who is 9 and also has major dental problems, but she is very tiny so needs an elderly small partner :?

But if you have a home in mind for him thats great :)

Liz my only worry would be his coping with a lot of gas for dentals
I'm hoping he may be taken on near Gamston..if not I will keep him here..but thank you for your thoughts xx

Liz my only worry would be his coping with a lot of gas for dentals
I'm hoping he may be taken on near Gamston..if not I will keep him here..but thank you for your thoughts xx

No problems :)

However we are now in the same position for with harvey, he definately needs conscious dentals. I am hoping to persuade my vet tomorrow to give them a go as I know one of their locums will do them as she did Tamsin's rabbit recently. If not we will be using Guy Carter, I think google said its 26 miles away :?

Aww - snuggles and recovery vibes for Foxy & Tufty. Hopefully Tufty will be feeling a bit better now at least

Back