• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think Beano needs her second dental

Thank you both. All went well, she's a bit quiet but has been munching, she is normally 'off' for a while after a vet trip.

MimzMum, bless you and Mimzy! Beano was still being called 'he' when I went to collect her! :lol:

Thank you both. All went well, she's a bit quiet but has been munching, she is normally 'off' for a while after a vet trip.

MimzMum, bless you and Mimzy! Beano was still being called 'he' when I went to collect her! :lol:

I hope Beano is brighter today xx

Oh dear! :roll: Well, I hope Beano is doing better today. I had a whole two days of Mimz being off after his dental. He is still sulking because I ran out of his favorite hay. :oops: (It's coming tomorrow.) I made up for it with a willow wreath.

Luckily Mimzy is deaf, he can't hear the vet calling him 'her'! :lol: He'd be mortally offended.

How's Beano doing now Liz? x

Back