• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Crafter and Artists Sticky Thread

following the link it looks like it's something to do with privacy settings. It wants to sign in to your google account.

following the link it looks like it's something to do with privacy settings. It wants to sign in to your google account.
At a guess, you've used the https version of the link and it doesn't like it. Try removing the 's' from the link, maybe? If you're on a device where you can right-click, right-click and select copy image location, and use that address instead if you can.

Ah, privacy might be it. I have no idea why it's done that, but I'll see if I can sort it.

Just removed the "s", is it working now?

Unfortunately not :(

Okay, it's Google being a git then. Yesterday it gave me one link when I right-clicked (a huge long one), and today it's giving me a completely different short one. Let's try again!

cFHxnrq2gqeOzOcZzxu_hD_XkboWGI_XRBhPiNBqwBQ=s955-no

[Edit] I can see this now when I'm not signed into Google, so probably it'll work foe everyone else now?

OMG I need crocheted bunnies *stomps feet*

Also loving your work Kosu, how long does it take? :love:

oh they are so cute! Love the posting as well.:love:

I'm out of action at the moment but I'm loving seeing everyone's talents :D
I went and got some sketch pads yesterday, can't wait until I can use them - I'm planning on doing some images to use on cards.

OMG I need crocheted bunnies *stomps feet*

Also loving your work Kosu, how long does it take? :love:

Thank you :).

So far the rabbits have taken me about 8 hours to do. Probably another 2 to go.

This one is about the size of my hand.

Larger ones take up to 40 hours if not more. I just do a few hours at a time over months. Its not a fast medium but i enjoy it :)

Hehe, the tail is my favourite bit :D That's the first thing I've made freehand so hopefully the next ones will be better. (I'm pleased with it but can see room for improvement)

Back