• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the 2023 RU Rabbit Directory ....aka show us your bunnies

i think this is my fave thread I've made in a long time. I'm loving seeing our beautiful buns in one place. those lionhead faces crack me up

Aww beautiful bunnies ❤❤❤ It's lovely seeing them all again.

J&B, I'll try and do a photoshoot with Fudgie and Scipio at the weekend. I really want to show off their playroom as well but I'm currently revamping my own bedroom (including getting the flooring redone) so my bedroom furniture is currently stored in there. And, no, the bunnies are not happy I've dumped my **** in their room and have made their displeasure known!

J&B, I'll try and do a photoshoot with Fudgie and Scipio at the weekend. I really want to show off their playroom as well but I'm currently revamping my own bedroom (including getting the flooring redone) so my bedroom furniture is currently stored in there. And, no, the bunnies are not happy I've dumped my **** in their room and have made their displeasure known!
i think your stuff might get destroyed. I'll wait patiently then. Looking forward to seeing their play room.

How dare you take their room! I expect they are charging you rent in the form of treats!!

How dare you take their room! I expect they are charging you rent in the form

How dare you take their room! I expect they are charging you rent in the form of treats!!
Waaaaghhh! It's not my fault 😥 It was only supposed to be for one day but it ended up being a week thanks to frustratingly unreliable fitters. Anyway, it's all done now. I love my jazzy new bedroom, bunnies not so sure. Now I need to do some serious grovelling to the bunnies and get them in a good mood for their photoshoot before I get into trouble with J&B!

This is Penny, She was a stray and came to me via my local vets in 2018. She's actually chocolate coloured, her official name is Chocolate Pudding. She's a giant cross of some sort, she's enormous. She lives upstairs alongside Ruby.

2023-08-02 14.06.44.jpg

This is Rhubarb (Ruby). She was a stray dumped in our local Tesco carpark in a carrier, came to me via my vets in 2019. Photo from the day I picked her up. She's a typical attitudey dutch.

Rhubarb.jpg

This is Daisy. She's now a spoilt single house rabbit after loosing her sister in May. She's from South Coast Rabbit Rescue in 2017 (with her sister). She lives free range downstairs. She has a shed and 15ft x 9ft aviary in the garden.

Daisy.jpgDaisy 2.jpg

Wonderful rabbits gem. I especially love Daisy's colouring. I only have three left now as well.

This is Dusty who's two years old. She's a friendly, fluffy, bubbly house bunny who loves to binky and stamp her way around the room then flop on the sofa for a stroke. Very fastidious about washing herself and rarely needs grooming even with her long black mane. She's not happy that her pic came up sideways but I don't have a clue how to change that!

20220526_225826.jpg

Last edited:
Back