• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surprise Baby lion lops (UPDATED lots more pics)

Sorry should of realized this.
She's a terrible breeder thats why i asked.

Bet these will find homes quick, they are beautiful :love:

awh no worries. thankyou. there are so many mean breeders... i was worried people would think i was a breeder when i posted because i hate breeders :S

and too everyone else thankyou :D been having the best time wooing over all your bunnies... sooo many beautiful bunnies, adorable :love:

really hope someone can give them a home. I wouldnt mind travelling. Just want them to be loved and well cared for. Their parents are so soft natured and the babies are so tame they love attention and climb all over you, snuggling at any chance for nose rubs and cuddles. They keep mobbing their dad for attention too and he seems to have a standard lick lick LICK and nudge to the side...as if to say thats your lot, move along :lol:

OMG, they are so, so adorable! I wish I had my setup in place and was ready to take some bunnies! I especially love the one with the white bit on it's head :love:

I've been trying to think of how I could squeeze one of theses darlings in all night but I really can't justify it. Weep :(

OMG, they are so, so adorable! I wish I had my setup in place and was ready to take some bunnies! I especially love the one with the white bit on it's head :love:

Owh that's a shame. My OHs family live in Harrow and we pass Watford when we visit. There are. actually two girlies with white splodges on their heads. They are so sweet and curious, into everything at the moment. X

I've been trying to think of how I could squeeze one of theses darlings in all night but I really can't justify it. Weep :(

That's understandable. You don't want to compromise the happiness of your four (which btw are absolutely gorgeous) I would keep them all but its just not fair on my other buns. Think my mums set on keeping two but I might squeeze her to a trio. Still need two homes though at least. :(

:shock:

Must....step....away....from....thread......

I have a lionlop, but the lion gene is hidden :)

cuteness obverload they are adorable

having looked after 6 out of 7 really fluffy babies, I personaly couldnt handle the daily resposibilty of de knotting and grooming

spesh if they were outside bunnies there gourgous snuggly coats would be a total nightmare

you really need dedicated owners for these gorgeous babies :love:

Haha o really? Which one, Ginger or Biscuit? They are both beautiful buns btw. I love lops

That would be Ginger right? Her siblings from a different litter such as Hazel, Wish, Fizz etc. have manes.

Oh and these babies are stellar. Mum and dad are gorgeous so no wonder! :lol::love::love::love::love::love:

That would be Ginger right? Her siblings from a different litter such as Hazel, Wish, Fizz etc. have manes.

Oh and these babies are stellar. Mum and dad are gorgeous so no wonder! :lol::love::love::love::love::love:

Louise G & KoShiatar - yeah, Ginger :)

And yeah, her siblings from the earlier litter have manes, and Ginger's litter mate, Scruffy, has the mane of all manes :shock: he stole all of the Lion gene!

Back