• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Surprise Baby lion lops (UPDATED lots more pics)

They are a perfect little bunny family! So cute and fluffy! :love: if I give into temptation and say I would have two then I'd have no room left for fostering so I am going to be strong, :oops::oops:

haha aww I shall let you off because fostering is wonderful :)

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

babbby.jpg

Does anybody want me? I need a lap to sleep on :D

They're beautiful! :love::love::love::love:
You can pm SOAD and ask her to put them in Rabbits in Need. :wave:

Thankyou :D I was considering asking to put them in the rabbits in need section but then I felt bad because they are not in desperate need.. If the worst came to the worst I'd keep and neuter them all but their exercise time would be limited if I kept them all. Also I don't want to take the place of an older rabbit that has been waiting for a home for much longer. I could advertise on the internet but I'm so worried they won't get life long loving homes and end up with screaming kids or neglected despite my efforts :(

Thankyou :D I was considering asking to put them in the rabbits in need section but then I felt bad because they are not in desperate need.. If the worst came to the worst I'd keep and neuter them all but their exercise time would be limited if I kept them all. Also I don't want to take the place of an older rabbit that has been waiting for a home for much longer. I could advertise on the internet but I'm so worried they won't get life long loving homes and end up with screaming kids or neglected despite my efforts :(

Just make sure that you homecheck/interview any prospective owners. :)

OMG :shock: ..... too much cuteness to handle!!! they are amazing!! they were bound to be stunning with a mum and dad that gorgeous! :love:

Well if you do change your mind, let me know :D could try and find some way of getting them to you. Just want good homes for them so bad. My mum wants me to advertise on preloved and stuff but Im holding out for a little bit. fingers crossed somebody on RU needs a friend for one of their buns or a fluffy twosome to scamper around the garden :) x

Oh I would have them in a flash but my mum wont let me :cry: and Toffee isnt neutered so he can have a friend :(

omg.....omg....soooo squeeeeeeeeee:lol:

mmm id have em all...but cant.....

i have had three lionhead crosses..one was a lionlop cross with no mane....bandit had a 70s mullet and mutton chops...melrin hs the mutton chops...full head mane and the second mane.....on his butt:love:

bandit was adorbale....bif was abused by people but had a special way about her. merlin is so cuddly and loving..and demands nose rubs for up to 2hrs each time:lol: he jumps into bed when he feels cold...or wants a cuddle and goes o sleep.

hes very sweet....and these...omg so sweet id get a sugar rush lol

oh yes the album will be favourited;):oops::lol:

They're so adorable :love: hope you can find some good homes for them, I wish I could offer a home but the OH says two bunnies are enough for us for the moment :( He's so sensible

Back